Everything You Need to Help Your Customer Get a Good Night’s sleep
Help your clients to make changes that have the potential to impact the rest of their lives.
Help Customers Sleep Well
With the 12 Week Sleep Program your Customers will Receive:
- A Sleep Diary
- A Sleep Self-Assessment
- 12 Instructional Modules with Workbooks
- Support Emails
- A chance to change your life through better sleep
- A support group of people who are struggling just like your client/patients
12 Weeks to learn the secrets to good sleep habits. Watch your clients entire lives change with better sleep.
This program allows your patients/clients, to recognize their own issues and work specifically on what it is that’s preventing them from getting a good night’s sleep. Different than other programs in that they will see what their problem is and choose their own solutions.l
Written by a recognized sleep expert and physician approved.
Your client will get weekly communication, modules, videos, and workbooks. As well as a journal to keep track of everything that can make a difference in the quality and quantity of their sleep.
In the next 12 weeks, your clients will be going through a transition. They’ll be learning ways to put some life back into their days. You, their coach will be there to help them along the way.
This Program is Best Suited For:
The Following Health Professionals:
- Clinical Sleep Coach
- Medical Doctors
- Nurse Practitioner
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Registered Dietitians
- Health Coaches
- Holistic Mental Health Professionals
- Practitioners focusing on sleep disorders, children’s sleep, brain and sleep, nutrition and sleep
Customers needing help with:
- Hyersomnia (narcolepsy, Kleine Levin, idiopathic hypersomnia, insufficient sleep syndrome)
- Parasomnia (sleepwalking, sleep paralysis, nightmares, sleep sex, sleep agitation)
- Circadian Rhythm
- Movement Disorders
- Everyone from 1-100
A Sneak Peek
Throughout the Course of the Next 12 Weeks, your customers will begin implementing sleep habits that are integral to the quality and amount of sleep they experience.
This is your virtual sleep makeover!
Evidence-based information, habits, and workbooks to help your customers come up with their own answers and solutions. makes it easier for you to support in groups, individual coaching, or self-guided situations.
- Sleep and how it works
- Secrets to sleeping well
- Health and sleep
- Sleep disorders
- Tools for sleeping better
- Drugs and sleep
- Sleep surroundings
- Children’s sleep
- Hours of sleep
- Nutrition and sleep
- Sleep disruption
- Brain and sleep
*insomnia, depression, anxiety, ADHD-ADD, Hypersomnia (narcolepsy, Kleine Levin, idiopathic hypersomnia, insufficient sleep syndrome), Parasomnia (sleepwalking, sleep paralysis, nightmares, sleep sex, sleep agitation, and more), circadian rhythm disorders, and movement disorders.
BUY TODAY AND RECEIVE:
Graphics for Group Discussion
Sign Me Up!
Total Value: $4,997
Your Cost: $797
pay in full discount & payment plans available
On Sale for
Have a team of health professionals?
Do you plan on having multiple practitioners or health coaches using this program in your business? Check out our Enterprise Packages for pricing on multiple program licenses.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- E-mail us at email@example.com attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials, and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.