Help your customer achieve and maintain optimal overall health with
Provide a deeper, more holistic approach to understanding the role of nutrition and lifestyle play in achieving optimal gut health.
Help your clients unlock the power of food to heal their gut, prevent disease, and achieve optimal health.
This 12-month interactive private or group program to be used online or off, as a membership or as a one-off program.
Save 40% now
+ Buy Now
INCLUDED FOR YOU
Total Program Value = $26,806
This Program is Best Suited For:
The Following Health Professionals:
- Functional Medicine Practitioners (MD’s, Chiropractors, Integrative Nutritionists)
- Registered Dietitians
- Hormone Experts
- Longevity Wellness Specialists
- Chinese Medicine Practitioners
- Health Coaches
- Weight Loss Specialists
- Personal Trainers
- Sports Conditioning Specialists
- Holistic Mental Health Professionals
- Skin Care Professionals (gut skin connection)
- Sleep Specialists
- Pain Management
- Practitioners focusing on Autoimmune Disease, Cancer, Autism, Allergies, Skin conditions, Diabetes, Mental Health, Hormones, PCOS
“Your client’s want to feel amazing, be free of skin issues, digestive problems, mood swings and brain fog. Help them remember what it feels like to wake up and feel good with Healthy Gut.”
INCLUDED FOR YOUR CUSTOMER
Total Program Value = $26,806
This Program is Best Suited For:
Customers needing help with:
- Maintaining a healthy gut
- Digestive disorders such as gas, bloating, ibs, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Acid Reflux
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies or sensitivities
- Autoimmune disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Hormone imbalances
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Inability to gain weight
- Brain Fog
- Sinus Problems
WHY HEALTHY GUT?
This program has personal meaning for me. Under a doctor’s care, I healed my own leaky gut and totally cured my critical sinus problems.
Gut issues are like a merry-go-round (but not fun) because it creates other issues that create other issues, that make the original problem even worse.
After a year of invasive, expensive GI testing and no diagnosis, I’d almost given up. With these changes, I noticed a difference in 24 hours! I went from being home-bound 1/2 the day to freedom of movement and a whole new health and energy.
This was a whole new way of eating for me and it wasn’t easy. I wish that I would have had some of the help that we’ve added to this program. The group support with people going through the same thing, daily email support, full and clear educational information instead of a medical study printout that was difficult to understand.
Finding the right foods was hard, even with a dietitian, so we’ve been sure to embellish this program with easy and delicious recipes to enjoy. We’ve actually made it fun. Plus it’s a lot easier when you aren’t going it alone.
“Wow the recipes! So many and gorgeously laid out. Well done Cathy Sykora!”
“Wow the recipes! So many and gorgeously laid out. Well done Cathy Sykora!”
- It is an annual program that’s set up to support your customer from one stage to the next.
- Includes two levels of programming content: facilitation guide for doctors and health coaches to administer the program and program being facilitated/client materials
- Socratic method for teaching – worksheets/activities for clients to have “aha” moments
- Primary program delivery (optional)
- This will enhance any doctor’s business and promote coaches and any other wellness professional as an expert while leveraging time away from “hour-for-pay” model
- Administrative guides on: recognizing eat disorders, scope of practice, running your program, client call checklist
- Marketing materials including: newsletter template, dirty dozen & clean fifteen optin, social media graphics, pantry staples guide optin, posters, advertising on Facebook, and more!
- Weekly modules and weekly workbooks
- Dietary materials including: meal planner, transitional meal planner, grocery lists, recipe book
- Setup guides including: creating a Facebook group, creating a free conference call, Mailchimp automation creation, and Aweber drip how to
- 52 Facebook group food graphics and discussion topics
- Videos to support learning
- Bonus materials: safe foods, gut bacteria diagrams, elimination support, improve your mood, supplements, sleep
I'm ready to help people transform their health and lives.
A LOOK AT THE PROGRAM
A Sneak Peek
- Administrative guides on recognizing eating disorders, scope of practice, running your program, client call checklist
- Marketing materials including a newsletter template, opt-in, social media graphics, posters, advertising on Facebook, and More!
- Weekly modules, videos, audios, and weekly workbooks
- Dietary materials including meal planner, grocery lists, recipe book
- Setup guides including creating a Facebook group, creating a free conference call, auto-responder automation creation, and Aweber drip how to
- Email communication
- Bonus and membership materials
You’ll get communication, modules, videos, workbooks, and more.
For the next 12 months your clients will have all of the support and education they need for their transition. They’ll be learning how to eat in a way that supports their gut health and is sustainable long term. These lifestyle changes can be overwhelming and difficult at times. You’ll be here for them every step of the way.
Discover the importance of the microbiome, nutrition facts vs myths and the difference between a elimination diet protocol vs food sensitivity testing.
A GOOD DAY
Educate your client on how to establish healthy habits and daily routines to keep them on track.
HEALTHY GUT DRINKS
In this module we clear the confusion on drinks – what’s beneficial for the microbiome and what your client should avoid for optimal gut health.
We’ve provided meal planning educational tools to help your client learn how to plan out meals themselves. To get them started, we’ve provided example meal plans created by a Registered Dietitian.
This module reviews what toxins are, where they come from and how to avoid them. We discuss the importance of reducing toxic exposure and how they can become harmful to our health by throwing off the delicate balance of good vs bad bacteria.
This program isn’t about counting calories or macronutrients, in this module we discuss how to eat mindfully and why journaling can help your client reach their goals faster.
We already know fitness is a key component to a healthy lifestyle, but recent studies tell us that our physical activity directly affects the balance of our microbiome. This module will help educate your client on how to get started with physical exercise, the different types of exercise and how to create a balanced regimen.
Managing stress is important for our overall health – here we talk about how detrimental stress can be for our gut health. Our stress levels are a reflection of the type of bacteria (good or bad) found in our microbiome as well as the integrity of our gut health. On top of improving the microbiome, we provide practical stress reducing techniques.
Candida can be an issue for a lot of people. This module reviews what candida is and why it can be bad for our health. We also discuss how to handle a yeast overgrowth problem that could be contributing to your clients symptoms.
Our society can become overly obsessed with cleanliness, unfortunately this can be bad for our gut health. This module discusses the problems associated with being too clean as well as the importance of a diverse microbiome.
Your client will learn the importance of sleep for overall health and the recovery process. We provide tips from sleep experts on how to optimize sleep for better gut health.
KEEPING IT TOGETHER
After a long journey of working on their gut health – we provide ways for your client to continue their success and stay on track with their new healthy lifestyle.
“Really happy that this program is now available!”
“The content is great! Easy to understand….practical.”
“I’m very excited by this new program. What a great investment”
“What an amazing program! The presentation is professional and clean with extensive educational materials for improving gut health, brain health and autoimmune disease.”
IDEAS FOR SELLING AND PRICING
Program Options/ Level Structuring
Bronze Online Program
- Monthly materials: Video, Audio, Written, and Workbooks
- Weekly topic group conference calls covering module topics.
- Group Integration
- Recipe Book & Meal Plan
- Gut Health Tracker
- Habit Minder
- All above plus:
- Individual coaching call (1/month, 3/total program)
- Daily topic/motivational emails throughout program (related to module topics)
- All above plus:
- Additional individual coaching each month (2/month, 6/total program)
- Individual wellness assessment (1.5 hours) with coach at beginning and end of program (2 total)
This is an all inclusive program, one Gold Program sale to one of your clients will pay for your investment…the rest is PURE profit. Up-sells could include specialized consultation and menu plans created by our staff registered dietitian through consultation with you, fitness plans created by our staff personal trainer through consultation with you, additional programs, books and more. The Health Coach Group provides that you will be able to present yourself with a full team of experts backing you up.
- Eliminating the Cause
- What NOT to Eat
- Elimination Diet
- Food Planning
- Low-Cost Meals
- Kitchen Tips
- Food Preparation
- Easy Meals
- Taking Stock & Recommitting
- Renewing Your Purpose
- Dietary Theories
- Stress Relief
- Self Care
- Helping Others
- Your Environment
- Going Forward
Discussion Topics Include but not limited to :
- Open ended questions (provided)
- SMART Goals
- FAQ’s, like; where will I get protein?, do I need extra vitamins?
- Fun ways to try new foods
- How to deal with unsupportive family, friends and coworkers
- Progress not perfection
So tell us, do you:
- Have some materials but you’re not really sure how to put them together?
- Don’t have enough clients or money?
- Do have clients but there aren’t enough hours in the day to give them each the personal attention they deserve.
- Know you can do all this yourself…but don’t want to take the years that it would take one person to develop all this?
- Just want to help people, but feel like you now have NO time?
- Want to present high-quality materials in a professional way?
- Need to take action?
- Feel like you’re technology challenged?
- Feel like it’s time to quit struggling and make some money?
If you answered any of these questions with a YES – you’re in the right place
If you answered most questions YES – you are going to be singing and dancing once you do this.
If you have the time to create and implement a program like this, have a crew to handle the marketing, administrative and technical end of things – you don’t need us!
You’re not alone.
Know how many phone calls and emails we get here at The Health Coach Group from doctors and coaches who just don’t have a clue where to start when it comes to building up the health coaching portion of their business? Literally DOZENS each day. So it’s worth repeating, you’re not alone! You’ve got the knowledge and a valuable education. You’re ready to help your clients get healthy. You may even know what to do, but it takes months and years to put together a supportive program like this for your business and patients/clients.
I heard every word you said …and this is the solution.
IN ADDITION TO ADMINISTRATIVE, MARKETING, SETUP, AND PROGRAM
With the Physician Approved Healthy Gut, You Get:
- A credible, professional all inclusive program set up and ready to go for you to start making money now.
- Passive Income streams with your online store.
- High-quality materials
- Focused and confident in your coaching business with access to administrative, marketing and facilitation guides, coaching forms.
- A supportive team of coaches with membership to our mastermind and support groups, so you are NEVER going it alone again.
- A complete program to offer your clients with materials, emails, handouts all professionally designed to have you up and running in about two weeks!
- Increased credibility when you deliver and run online group programs like a pro, use custom materials, have a personalized website and e-commerce set up and running smooth.
All of this and more is available just by signing up for this one package!
We challenge you to take one big step forward for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS by checking out this program today. Stop struggling, stop the frustration, and save time so you can start coaching! This is why WE are here.
We want to see you change the world, one client at a time.
Optional Technology: Website, Membership Site for Program Delivery, E-Commerce, Email Delivery
Optional Help: Program Customization, Site Customization, Branding, Logos, Site-Fill, Doctors, Psychologist, Health Coach, Nurse, Nutritionist, RD, Personal Trainer, Chiropractor, Chinese Medicine, Business Coaching, Technical Support
Also Available in Business Packages
Multiple Users: Are there multiple practitioners who will be using the program? We have an enterprise solution.
Optional FREE: Participation as client to see program from patient/client perspective, makes it easier to run the program.
Total value = over $46,040 (actual cost much less)
What is the 12 Month Healthy Gut Program?
The Healthy Gut program is a 12 month beautiful, professional guide to coaching clients through the gut healing process. It is for qualified health professionals and includes forms, educational information for clients, a guided elimination diet, supplement protocols and assessment tools. We’ve included everything your client needs to heal their gut troubles, feel better and sustain the results long-term. Healthy Gut contains modules on specific topics like candida, leaky gut, inflammation, lifestyle, stress management, supplements, elimination diet and more. You may have been using a similar protocol in your practice to get to the root of your clients symptoms, but this program gives you comfort, professionalism and tools to make things more efficient for your client. This takes the stress off of you while giving your client the same great results.
What will I Receive?
Healthy Gut is a digital product. It will be ready for download immediately. You will not receive a printed, hard copy book in the mail.
It can be printed at your local printer or by you on your printer or you may purchase a hard copy from us after you have purchased the digital copy. It is beautiful when printed.
How Can I Use This Product?
This program must be used for one on one or group health coaching – it is not for resale to other health coaches.
You should use this program with your clients, and send out worksheets and handouts in advance of your meetings. You can send it digitally or have it printed out and hand or mail it to your clients. You can change things, add things in and take things out. These are specifically designed to be flexible to each coach and client’s needs. You will need to leave the copyright in place and notate the changes that you made.
Do I have to be a certified health coach to use this program?
Our programs are meant to be used by all qualified health professionals, including but not limited to health coaches, nutritionists, dietitians, qualified personal trainers, psychologists, nurses, physicians and chiropractors and life coaches.
I want to be able to choose when my clients are introduced to advanced nutrition principles, how do I do this with your program?
You have mainstream info to start with…and a supplemental advanced nutrition module you can give your people when you think they are ready. That can be at the beginning…or the end …or the middle, all clients are different and you are the one who knows when the right time is.
Can I give the digital books to my clients?
Is customization included with the 12 Month Healthy Gut Program?
We do offer customization! The pricing is provided on the website. Check out this link: https://www.thehealthcoachgroup.com/store/store-get-help/customization/
Can I edit this program?
You are allowed to edit the program as long as the copyrights for The Health Coach Group remain as is and you notate all additions and changes on the copy. We have a FREE tutorial on the program access page that teaches you how to edit a Powerpoint.
How do I edit the program myself?
Windows users – PowerPoint, Word or the latest Adobe Acrobat,
Mac users – Keynote or Quikoffice or Office for Mac
The Program was created in PowerPoint to give you more options for use. You will get best results by editing the PowerPoint Presentation.
Can multiple professionals use the program?
If you have multiple health professionals in your practice who will be using the program with customers, please take a look at our enterprise licensing options here.
12 Month Healthy Gut
On Sale for
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- E-mail us at email@example.com attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials, and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.