Provide a deeper, more holistic approach to understanding the role nutrition and lifestyle play in achieving optimal gut health.
Help your clients unlock the power of food to heal their gut’s, prevent disease and achieve optimal health.
12-month interactive private or group program to be used online or off.
Why Healthy Gut?
This program has personal meaning for me. Under a doctor’s care, this is the regimen I followed 4 years ago.
After a year of invasive, expensive GI testing and no diagnosis, I’d almost given up. With these changes, I noticed a difference in 24 hours! I went from being home-bound 1/2 the day to freedom of movement and a whole new health and energy.
This was a whole new way of eating for me and it wasn’t easy. I wish that I would have had some of the help that we’ve added to this program. The group support with people going through the same thing, daily email support, full and clear educational information instead of a medical study printout that was difficult to understand.
Finding the right foods was hard, even with a dietitian, so we’ve been sure to embellish this program with easy and delicious recipes to enjoy. We’ve actually made it fun. Plus it’s a lot easier when you aren’t going it alone.
“Wow the recipes! So many and gorgeously laid out. Well done Cathy Sykora!”Roo M.
Perfect to run an entire gut-centered business or to just link to your existing site for pages and tools that are already created for you.
This Program is Best Suited For…
The Following Health Professionals:
- Functional Medicine Practitioners (MD’s, Chiropractors, Integrative Nutritionists)
- Registered Dietitians
- Wellness Longevity Specialists
- Chinese Medicine Practitioners
- Health Coaches
- Personal Trainers
- Sports Conditioning Specialists
- Holistic Mental Health Professionals
- Skin Care Professionals (gut skin connection)
- Practitioners focusing on Autoimmune Disease, Cancer, Autism, Allergies, Skin conditions, Diabetes, Mental Health, Hormones, PCOS
Customers needing help with:
- Digestive disorders such as gas, bloating, ibs, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Acid Reflux
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies or sensitivities
- Autoimmune disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Hormone imbalances
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Inability to gain weight
“Wow the recipes! So many and gorgeously laid out. Well done Cathy Sykora!”Roo M.
- It is an annual membership program that’s set up to support your customer from one stage to the next.
- Includes two levels of programming content: facilitation guide for doctors and health coaches to administer the program and program being facilitated/client materials
- Socratic method for teaching – worksheets/activities for clients to have “aha” moments
- Primary program delivery (optional)
- This will enhance any doctor’s business and promote coaches and any other wellness professional as an expert while leveraging time away from “hour-for-pay” model
- Administrative guides on: recognizing eat disorders, scope of practice, running your program, client call checklist
- Marketing materials including: newsletter template, dirty dozen & clean fifteen optin, social media graphics, pantry staples guide optin, posters, advertising on Facebook, and more!
- Weekly modules and weekly workbooks
- Dietary materials including: meal planner, transitional meal planner, grocery lists, recipe book
- Setup guides including: creating a Facebook group, creating a free conference call, Mailchimp automation creation, and Aweber drip how to
- 52 Facebook group food graphics and discussion topics
- Videos to support learning
- Bonus materials: safe foods, gut bacteria diagrams, elimination support, improve your mood, supplements, sleep
I'm ready to help people transform their guts, health, and lives.
A Sneak Peek
- Administrative guides on recognizing eating disorders, scope of practice, running your program, client call checklist
- Marketing materials including a newsletter template, opt-in, social media graphics, posters, advertising on Facebook, and More!
- Weekly modules, videos, audios, and weekly workbooks
- Dietary materials including meal planner, grocery lists, recipe book
- Setup guides including creating a Facebook group, creating a free conference call, auto-responder automation creation, and Aweber drip how to
- Email communication
- Bonus and membership materials
You’ll get daily communication, modules, videos, workbooks, and more.
For the next 6 months your clients will have all of the support and education they need for their transition. They’ll be learning how to eat in a way that supports their gut health and is sustainable long term. These lifestyle changes can be overwhelming and difficult at times. You’ll be here for them every step of the way.
“This is awesome! Great product! I can’t wait to start using with my clients. I have been teaching plant-based for over 5 years now. It is great to have a well-developed product that I don’t have to edit.”Crystal F.
Program Options/ Level Structuring
Bronze Online Program
- Semi-weekly materials: Video, Audio, Written, and Workbooks
- Weekly topic group conference calls covering module topics.
- Group Integration
- Recipe Book & Meal Plan
- Gut Health Tracker
- Habit Minder
- All above plus:
- Individual coaching call (1/month, 3/total program)
- Daily topic/motivational emails throughout program (related to module topics)
- All above plus:
- Additional individual coaching each month (2/month, 6/total program)
- Individual wellness assessment (1.5 hours) with coach at beginning and end of program (2 total)
This is an all inclusive program, one Gold Program sale to one of your clients will pay for your investment…the rest is PURE profit. Up-sells could include specialized consultation and menu plans created by our staff registered dietitian through consultation with you, fitness plans created by our staff personal trainer through consultation with you, additional programs, books and more. The Health Coach Group provides that you will be able to present yourself with a full team of experts backing you up.
- Eliminating the Cause
- What NOT to Eat
- Elimination Diet
- Food Planning
- Low-Cost Meals
- Kitchen Tips
- Food Preparation
- Easy Meals
- Taking Stock & Recommitting
- Renewing Your Purpose
- Dietary Theories
- Stress Relief
- Self Care
- Helping Others
- Your Environment
- Going Forward
Discussion Topics Include but not limited to :
- Open ended questions (provided)
- SMART Goals
- FAQ’s, like; where will I get protein?, do I need extra vitamins?
- Fun ways to try new foods
- How to deal with unsupportive family, friends and coworkers
- Progress not perfection
“LOVE…LOVE…LOVE IT!”Janice M.
So tell us, do you:
- Have some materials but you’re not really sure how to put them together?
- Don’t have enough clients or money?
- Do have clients but there aren’t enough hours in the day to give them each the personal attention they deserve.
- Know you can do all this yourself…but don’t want to take the years that it would take one person to develop all this?
- Just want to help people, but feel like you now have NO time?
- Want to present high-quality materials in a professional way?
- Need to take action?
- Feel like you’re technology challenged?
- Feel like it’s time to quit struggling and make some money?
If you answered any of these questions with a YES – you’re in the right place
If you answered most questions YES – you are going to be singing and dancing once you do this.
If you have the time to create and implement a program like this, have a crew to handle the marketing, administrative and technical end of things – you don’t need us!
You’re not alone.
Know how many phone calls and emails we get here at The Health Coach Group from doctors and coaches who just don’t have a clue where to start when it comes to building up the health coaching portion of their business? Literally DOZENS each day. So it’s worth repeating, you’re not alone! You’ve got the knowledge and a valuable education. You’re ready to help your clients get healthy. You may even know what to do, but it takes months and years to put together a supportive program like this for your business and patients/clients.
I heard every word you said …and this is the solution.
With the Physician Approved Healthy Gut, You Get:
- A credible, professional all inclusive program set up and ready to go for you to start making money now.
- Passive Income streams with your online store.
- High-quality materials
- Focused and confident in your coaching business with access to administrative, marketing and facilitation guides, coaching forms.
- A supportive team of coaches with membership to our mastermind and support groups, so you are NEVER going it alone again.
- A complete program to offer your clients with materials, emails, handouts all professionally designed to have you up and running in about two weeks!
- Increased credibility when you deliver and run online group programs like a pro, use custom materials, have a personalized website and e-commerce set up and running smooth.
All of this and more is available just by signing up for this one package!
We challenge you to take one big step forward for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS by checking out this program today. Stop struggling, stop the frustration, and save time so you can start coaching! This is why WE are here.
We want to see YOU change the world, one client at a time.
PURE - $26,806 Value
Physician-Approved Healthy Gut Program
- Marketing and Sales Funnel
- Program Setup
- Program Administration
- Program Materials
Services - $6,200 Value
- Support Technical
- Support Site Setup
- Elite Facebook Group
- Optional Branding Service
OPTIONAL - Technology - $ 26,040 Value
- Website (stand alone or link to yours)
- Optional Membership Site for Program Delivery
- Optional Email Delivery
“What an amazing program! The presentation is professional and clean with extensive educational materials for improving gut health, brain health and autoimmune disease.”Jenna B.
TOTAL VALUE: $59,046.00
One Payment Discounted Price
Your Price: $1,397
Presale Price $698.50
Convenient Monthly Payments Available
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- E-mail us at email@example.com attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials, and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.