Your New Corporate Wellness Suite & Certification
Do you want to expand your health coaching practice into the Corporate Wellness arena?
This suite was designed to get you there quickly, clarify your options and give you professional marketing, presentations and programs.
Why Corporate Wellness?
YOU ARE NEEDED
93% of small businesses
consider their employees’
physical & mental health
important to their bottom line.
OFFER A WELLNESS PROGRAM
71% of business owners
need someone to
and their employees
manage their health.
who are offered
with their employer,
and their benefits.
Gives you excellent exposure
to many people who you may later
sign up as regular clients
60% of small business owners
said they would be interested in a wellness program
they can customize to their own needs.
INCLUDED: 3-6-9-12 Month ProgramModular
Why pick the 12 Month Program? You know that 12 months is the best choice for your clients seeking to make large foundational changes to their lives. The 12 Month Program’s versatility will enable you to easily break down each of the programs and corresponding materials to customize for businesses. Professional handouts, worksheets, and info packets for every session that are included in this package. No need to be intimidated by the process of creating a presentation worthy of your business clients. This program is professional and easy to use without you having to spend the time or the money developing your own.
With the 12 month program you will get:
- A professional presentation
- All future updates at no additional charge.
Clean, sleek look that is adaptable to your logo and branding.
One gorgeous presentation that covers all 24 sessions.
User friendly contracts and forms.
Easy to understand sections, slide from module to module effortlessly.
Color coded sessions for ease of use and visual “wayfinding”.
Supplemental Modules to add in where you’d like
Confidence and clarity about your offer and why your people need it.
“Accountability and having someone to talk to and share your ideas with- that is one of the great benefits of THCG. In our online world we often do not have anyone to bounce ideas off of or to share our highs and lows. BA Plus gives you that real human touch. Being able to connect with a coach and also the other people in your group can make the world of difference in you and your business. Someone is in your court. They listen to you and keep you on track, reign in your scattered thoughts and put focus on your business. After all, you are only as good as you are when you are paying complete attention. Working with THCG changed my mindset from dabbling in my career to working at it properly with set obtainable goals. I still get confused (there is so much to learn) but with baby sets and my coach, I know I will get there. THCG is an investment in you and your business. You meet once a week so you know you have work to complete before your next meeting. A business personal trainer. Just what every business needs.”Judi
Corporate Wellness is NOT for EveryoneBe Sure to Read This
Corporate Wellness might be a good fit for you if:
• You like the corporate environment, but not having to be there every day • You will be able to delegate the work required to complete the services you’ve sold • You have absolute confidence in yourself, your knowledge of your field, and the results your clients see from working with you • You can make a commitment and see it through • You communicate clearly • You walk the talk as a shining example of your brand and what you teach • You’re willing to be vulnerable and share parts of your story with the employees to create a connection
Corporate Wellness is likely not the best choice for you if:
• You’re not comfortable asking for and charging large amounts of money for your services. • You have difficulty learning and growing after failures • You hate the thought of crafting and delivering different sales pitches for different types of people in an organization • You choose not to keep a strong virtual presence (website & social media) • You don’t love the back-end work of being a business owner
Keep in Mind
• Corporate Wellness is an incredible way to reach many people on the company’s dollar • Competition is not an issue, even when comparing yourself to larger companies • Just about anything in the health arena can be targeted to the corporate market in a way that gives value • Corporate Wellness can give you multiple ways to keep people accountable • You can’t go into a company and sell your services outright, but you will get participants that later sign up as individual clients • Each company will likely need a different program than the last company
“I can’t imagine not being involved with THCG. I think there is power in numbers…I love the camaraderie that is here. Things are always being added…updated…more education etc. I’ve been connected here since the beginning and have yet to use all that is available.”
About Corporate Wellness - $300 Value
What you need to know to work in corporate wellness.
- Important statistics
- Your place in the field
- What does a corporate wellness package look like?
- Benefits of corporate wellness
- What’s expected of you?
- Input from a corporate wellness expert
(12) Brochures - $400 Value
- Goal Setting and Keeping Track
- My Plate and Portion Control
- Your Environment
- Self Care & Stress
- Relationships & Communication
- Food & Travel
- Negative Thoughts
- Fun & Laughter
- Habits & Addictions
- Motivation & Lifetime Intentions
3-6-9-12 Month Program - Value $3,500
- 24 Modules to work with
- Supplemental Modules
Sample Sales Presentation - Value $3,500
- Full Sales Presentation – easy to reuse
- Presentation Instruction
Lunch & Learn - $750 Value
1. Lunch & Learn Overview 2. Create Your Own Lunch & Learn 3. Lunch & Learn 4. HANDOUT TEMPLATE 5. Lunch & Learn Facilitator’s Guide
Webinars - $750 Value
Workshops - $750 Value
Bonus - $3,000 Value
TOTAL VALUE: $ 12,995.00
Expand Your Business to Include Corporate Wellness
Your Cost: $897.00
with full payment discount
Payment plan available!
100% Happiness Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials, and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.