A Fun Group Program to Cleanse Your Customer’s Life of Clutter!
Show your customers the type of work you do, give them some quick wins to “lighten” their lives and move them into your long term “habit changing” programs. This program is a great introductory program that will be a business builder for you.
Welcome to the Clutter Cleanse!
AN ONLINE OR OFFLINE COMMUNITY PROGRAM
You’ll be offering daily educational materials to your clients by email and through your group:
- Goal setting
- Action Steps
- Fun, lessons and laughs
- Peer support
- Results they’ll see
Everyone participates in their own way. They set goals and are accountable for their actions and progress in the group
Action Steps should include:
This does not include:
- Meal plans
- Weight loss
- An advertisement for Facebook, Twitter or even Pinterest
- Thank You Notes (need to be printed)
- An e-mail to welcome your clients and explain the program
- Daily emails to provide lessons and/or action steps
- An instructional video that walks you through setting up your Facebook group is included and it will show you what buttons to push, tell you what to enter into the appropriate boxes as well as providing a cover graphic for your group
- Example goals to give your clients comfort and a guide in setting their own goals
- A goal setting sheet to guide your clients in the right direction when setting meaningful goals
- Motivational graphics to post daily in your group
- A calendar to help you track postings, topics and activities in the group
- Discussion questions to quickly build camaraderie, trust and openness in your group
- An opportunity to build your business by establishing trust in an intimate relationship
WHY THE CLUTTER CLEANSE?
This program is unlike many of the others we offer. As it is a group program, it affords you the chance to develop unique relationships with a group of people. Discussion questions to quickly build camaraderie, trust, and openness in your group and gives you an opportunity to build your business by establishing trust in an intimate relationship
Minimalism, clearing space, and decluttering are all quite popular right now, and there’s a good reason for that. Clearing away and decluttering your space can help to eliminate stress.
We have our detoxes; our spiritual cleanses, and if you haven’t already, there’s another cleanse you should consider with your customers. There have been many studies that show that visual complexity has an effect on our feelings.
We react to sensory stimulation. Sensory information comes from sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell. Any of our five senses can be over stimulated.
The important thing to understand in your home is our stimulation threshold. That is how much is too much or not enough. Reaching a healthy balance is important.
We are limited to the amount of information we can process. We can experience overload in a cluttered space. This overload causes stress.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- You must email us at email@example.com attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Your Cost: $397.00
with full payment discount
Payment plan available!
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.