A WHOLE-FOOD, PLANT-BASED SUPPORTED LIFESTYLE
Defined as a diet and lifestyle that is based on plants. It excludes or drastically reduces animal products (meat, dairy, eggs) and processed, highly refined foods (bleached flours, refined sugars, and oils). WFPB is a transition that can be scary for most people. PURE is an ongoing support program for doctors and health coaches to utilize to support and motivate patients.
If you are working with a plant-based dietary theory, this is your signature program. You will immediately be put into the PURE program as a participant to help you to understand the client experience.
Why Use PURE?
While the detoxes and short programs are good, they need to lead into a program that you can work with on an ongoing basis that will make a lifetime of change.
This program will allow doctors, nurses, and health coaches the comfort of working with your clients in partnership with a health coach who has the time and ability to support patients during their transition. Your patient can feel well taken care of with a supportive team behind their efforts.
The program is affordable for your customer. You may want to sell the Bronze Program for $296, Silver for $747 and Gold – $1,647 or subscription based at $37 mo, $67 mo, or $157 mo.
“One word for this program—amazing!!!”Mary B.
“Wow the recipes! So many and gorgeously laid out. Well done Cathy Sykora!”Roo M.
- It is an annual membership program that’s set up to support your customer from one stage to the next.
- Includes two levels of programming content: facilitation guide for doctors and health coaches to administer the program and program being facilitated/client materials
- Socratic method for teaching – worksheets/activities for clients to have “aha” moments
- Primary program delivery (optional)
- Should promote local coach as an expert while leveraging time away from “hour-for-pay” model
- Administrative guides on: recognizing eat disorders, scope of practice, running your program, client call checklist
- Marketing materials including: newsletter template, dirty dozen & clean fifteen optin, social media graphics, pantry staples guide optin, posters, advertising on Facebook, and more!
- Weekly modules and weekly workbooks
- Dietary materials including: meal planner, transitional meal planner, grocery lists, recipe book
- Setup guides including: creating a Facebook group, creating a free conference call, Mailchimp automation creation, and Aweber drip how to
- 52 Facebook group food graphics
- Videos on exercise and cooking (coming soon)
- Bonus materials: greens, pH, grocery list, substitutions
“This is awesome! Great product! I can’t wait to start using with my clients. I have been teaching plant-based for over 5 years now. It is great to have a well-developed product that I don’t have to edit.”Crystal F.
Program Options/ Level Structuring
Bronze Online Program
- Monthly materials: Video + Written
- Weekly topic group conference calls covering module topics.
- Group Integration
- Weekly Recipe
- All above plus:
- Individual coaching call (1/month, 3/total program)
- Daily topic/motivational emails throughout program (related to module topics)
- All above plus:
- Additional individual coaching each month (2/month, 6/total program)
- Individual wellness assessment (1.5 hours) with coach at beginning and end of program (2 total)
This is an all inclusive program, one Gold Program sale to one of your clients will pay for your investment…the rest is PURE profit. Up-sells could include specialized consultation and menu plans created by our staff registered dietitian through consultation with you, fitness plans created by our staff personal trainer through consultation with you, additional programs, books and more. The Health Coach Group provides that you will be able to present yourself with a full team of experts backing you up.
- Week 1 PURE Starter Kit – What to Eat
- Week 2 Popular Recipes, Foods to Stock
- Week 3 Low-Cost Meals
- Week 4 Kitchen Tips
- Week 5: Communities
- Week 6: Taking Stock & Recommitting
- Week 7: Renewing Your Purpose
- Week 8: Resilience
- Week 9: Stress & Stimulation
- Week 10: Self Care
- Week 11: Your Environment and Travel
- Week 12: Going Forward
Discussion Topics Include but not limited to :
- Open ended questions (provided)
- SMART Goals
- FAQ’s, like; where will I get protein?, do I need extra vitamins?
- Fun ways to try new foods
- How to deal with unsupportive family, friends and coworkers
- Progress not perfection
“LOVE…LOVE…LOVE IT!”Janice M.
So tell us, do you:
- Have some materials but you’re not really sure how to put them together?
- Don’t have enough clients or money?
- Do have clients but there aren’t enough hours in the day to give them each the personal attention they deserve.
- Know you can do all this yourself…but don’t want to take the years that it would take one person to develop all this?
- Just want to help people, but feel like you now have NO time?
- Want to present high-quality materials in a professional way?
- Need to take action?
- Feel like you’re technology challenged?
- Feel like it’s time to quit struggling and make some money?
If you answered any of these questions with a YES – you’re in the right place
If you answered most questions YES – you are going to be singing and dancing once you do this.
If you have the time to create and implement a program like this, have a crew to handle the marketing, administrative and technical end of things – you don’t need us!
You’re not alone.
Know how many phone calls and emails we get here at The Health Coach Group from doctors and coaches who just don’t have a clue where to start when it comes to building up the health coaching portion of their business? Literally DOZENS each day. So it’s worth repeating, you’re not alone! You’ve got the knowledge and a valuable education. You’re ready to help your clients get healthy.
You may even know what to do, but it takes months and years to put together a supportive program like this for your business and patients/clients.
I heard every word you said …and this is the solution.
With the Physician Approved PURE You Get:
- A credible, professional all inclusive program set up and ready to go for you to start making money now.
- Passive Income streams with your online store.
- High-quality materials
- Focused and confident in your coaching business with access to administrative, marketing and facilitation guides, coaching forms.
- A supportive team of coaches with membership to our mastermind and support groups, so you are NEVER going it alone again.
- A complete program to offer your clients with materials, emails, handouts all professionally designed to have you up and running in about two weeks!
- Increased credibility when you deliver and run online group programs like a pro, use custom materials, have a personalized website and e-commerce set up and running smooth.
All of this and more is available just by signing up for this one package!
We challenge you to take one big step forward for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS by checking out this program today. Stop struggling, stop the frustration, and save time so you can start coaching! This is why WE are here.
We want to see YOU change the world, one client at a time.
PURE - $14,746 Value
Physician-Approved PURE Program
- Marketing and Sales Funnel
- Program Setup
- Program Administration
- Program Materials
OPTIONAL - Technology - $ 26,040 Value
- Website (stand alone or link to yours)
- Membership Site for Program Delivery
- Email Delivery
- Web Hosting
- Up to 4 hours monthly VA time
Services - $6,200 Value
- Support Technical
- Support Site Setup
- Elite Facebook Group
- Optional Branding Service
TOTAL VALUE: $46,986.00
One Payment Discounted Price
Your Price: $2,397.00
Convenient Monthly Payments Available
“Wow! This is absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to see what the next weeks have in store! Thank you for such a professional product to help us change people’s lives.”Stephanie C.
Are you ready to start supporting people in their whole-food, plant-based change? Are you ready to step right in and get started?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials, and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.