Why Have a Membership Program?
This is your own subscription model membership that helps you get customers
You have so much to offer, from recipes and menus to meal planning, health education, action steps, established habits, how-tos, and it’s all natural.
Plus, it’s much easier to get someone in at a $47 a month subscription than a $3,000 sale. It’s much easier to get a hundred or a thousand someones in at that price.
Subscription memberships offer health coaches the ability to plan and know that you have a regular and reliable income stream. If you’re selling 50 memberships instead of 1, you can afford to sell it for less, and you can change more lives with your work. You can choose to administer this program in any way you like. If you want to coach clients personally, offer to coach as an upsell. Instead of $47 a month, charge $47 plus your hourly fee.
You can increase your hourly fee, and you can pick and choose who your clients will be. You can offer this program to 1,000’s of people and still provide small group coaching if you hire a health coach. There are 1,000’s of health coaches who are new and part-time and would love the opportunity to work for you
“I have a website I love, do I need the Starter-Site?”You can use the site all by itself, or link it to your current site, it is fully customizable, so you can make the trasition seamless looking.
“I think every health coach should have a membership program. To be able to look at a cash forecast report and know what you have coming in day-to-day, week-to-week, and month-to-month would be like a dream come true for most health coaches!”Cathy
- It is an annual membership program that’s set up to support your customer from one stage to the next.
- Includes two levels of programming content: facilitation guide for doctors and health coaches to administer the program and program being facilitated/client materials
- Socratic method for teaching – worksheets/activities for clients to have “aha” moments
- All natural focusing on human needs, mindfulness, happiness, relationships, environment, career, recreation, learning, and physical wellness.
- Primary material delivery (optional)
- Should promote local coach as an expert while leveraging time away from “hour-for-pay” model
- Administrative guides on recognizing eat disorders, scope of practice, running your program, client call checklist
- Marketing materials including a newsletter template, opt-in, social media graphics, reflexology opt-in, posters, advertising on Facebook, and more!
- Weekly check-ins, recipe, and newsletters
- Semi-monthly modules, videos, and workbooks, calls
- Monthly call-outs, and optional coaching
- Dietary materials including meal planner, transitional meal planner, grocery lists, recipe book. (5) total dietary theory modules – one module on Vegan, one on Whole Foods, one Keto, one Paleo, and a Blood Sugar and muscle promotion that is 5 small meals w/o gluten or dairy that is 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat and 50 protein, 30 carb, 20 fat for weight loss and sugar regulation. There are 2 weeks of each with shopping lists, meal plan, and recipes. In addition, there will be 50 more recipes for each of the five theories. The nutritional theory is optional and controlled by you.
- Daily and weekly fitness goals. These goals are based on your customer’s needs and outlined, explained and chosen by them. They’ll learn and select for themselves so they’re doing activities they enjoy. A large focus of this program is learning to bring joy to physical activity so they’ll establish lifelong habits that allow them to enjoy longer and happier lives.
- Setup guides including creating a Facebook group, creating a free conference call, Mailchimp automation creation, and Aweber drip how to
- 52 Facebook group graphics
- Bonus materials
Time management, goal setting, and personal clarity are essential parts of this program and get your clients set off on the right foot. In addition to the physical needs, this program includes spiritual enlightenment (modular for your clients’ principles and beliefs, therefore suitable for all).
Self-work is done continuously that improves self-esteem, relationships, happiness, and focus.
We look at our environment, the people, the location, the surroundings. Nature’s contribution to our health and happiness is a focal point. There will be lessons on how to improve our lives with water, air, earth, light, and temperature.
12 months gives us a lot of time to establish habits, 365 consecutive days with group support, input, and accountability makes that 12 months even stronger.
If you decide to strengthen it with weekly, or semi-monthly group calls, it makes it better and offering one-on-one optional coaching is even better. That is ALL up to you. This program is created so that it doesn’t need to be added to any other programs. It is all-inclusive and you can run your entire wellness business on this one solid, foundational program. If you have customers who are Plant-Based, Whole-Food, PURE can be integrated with it effortlessly.
“Website, Setup Instructions, Administrative Instructions, Marketing Instructions and tools, and Program materials. Get your own words in your website, arrange for program delivery, get PayPal hooked up and you have a pretty impressive online coaching business”Cathy
Membership Options/ Level Structuring
- Bronze Online Program (Might sell $37 a month or $430 annually)
- Pre-program nutrition modules, sample menu plans, grocery list, recipes
- Daily activity and journals
- Weekly check-ins, new recipe and newsletters
- Semi-monthly materials: Video + Written
- Semi-monthly topic group conference calls covering module topics.
- Monthly Call-outs
- Group Integration
- Silver Program (Might sell for $117 a month or $1497 annually)
- All the above plus:
- Individual coaching call (1/month, 12/total program)
- Daily topic/motivational emails throughout the program (related to module topics)
- Gold Program (might sell for $197 a month or $2397 annually)
- All the above plus:
- Additional individual coaching each month (2/month, 22/total program)
- Individual wellness assessment (1.5 hours) with the coach at the beginning and end of the program (2 total)
This is an all-inclusive membership program, one Gold Program sale to one of your clients will pay for your investment…the rest is PURE profit. Up-sells could include specialized consultation and menu plans created by our staff registered dietitian through consultation with you, fitness plans created by our staff personal trainer through consultation with you, additional programs, books and more. The Health Coach Group provides that you will be able to present yourself with a full team of experts backing you up.
- Module 1 Goal Setting, Introduction, Purpose
- where you are
- Module 2 Mindfulness
- Module 3 Happiness
- Module 4 Relationships
- Module 5 Environment
- Module 6 Career
- Module 7 Air
- Breathing, breathing exercises, clean air
- Module 8 Light & Color
- Sunlight, natural light, color therapy
- Module 9 Mind Power
- Mind-Body Connection
- Module 10 Sound
- Sound and music
- Module 11 Rest and Sleep
- Secrets of Sleep for health
- Module 12 Massage,Acupressure, Reflexology
- Staying healthy with pressure and manipulation
- Module 13 Water
- Hydrotherapy, water therapies, cold, hot, type, and drinking
- Module 14 Herbs
- Module 15 Essential Oils
- Full Essential Oil Information
- Module 16 Earth
- Clay and Mud
- Module 17 Natural Vitamins
- Natural and synthetic vitamins and how to pick
- Module 18 Stress
- Stress relief
- Module 19 Journaling
- Whole body exercise, the importance of exercise and aging
- Module 20 Mindfulness II
- Mindfulness in quietude
- Module 21 Mind II
- Exercises that keep the mind sharp
- Module 22 Contribution
- Giving back as a group
- Module 23 Environmental Toxins
- Beyond air and water
- Module 24 Brain Building
- Natural nutrition
Discussion Topics Include but not limited to :
- Open-ended questions (provided)
- SMART Goals
- Fun ways to try new foods
- How to deal with unsupportive family, friends, and coworkers
- Monthly Topics
- Progress not perfection
“It is gorgeous!”
EVERYONE WHO’S SEEN IT
So tell us, do you:
- Have some materials but you’re not really sure how to put them together?
- Don’t have enough clients or money?
- Do have clients but there aren’t enough hours in the day to give them each the personal attention they deserve.
- Know you can do all this yourself…but don’t want to take the years that it would take one person to develop all this?
- Just want to help people, but feel like you now have NO time?
- Want to present high-quality materials in a professional way?
- Need to take action?
- Feel like you’re technology challenged?
- Feel like it’s time to quit struggling and make some money?
- Want to have a monthly income you can count on regardless of how many new coaching clients you bring in tomorrow?
- Want to make a difference in the lives of many people?
- Want to be able to take a vacation every once in a while, or be location independent?
If you answered any of these questions with a YES – you’re in the right place
If you answered most questions YES – you are going to be singing and dancing once you do this.
If you have the time to create and implement a program like this, have a crew to handle the marketing, administrative and technical end of things – you don’t need us!
You’re not alone.
Know how many phone calls and emails we get here at The Health Coach Group from doctors and coaches who just don’t have a clue where to start when it comes to building up the health coaching portion of their business?
Literally DOZENS each day. So it’s worth repeating, you’re not alone! You’ve got the knowledge and a valuable education. You’re ready to help your clients get healthy. You may even know what to do, but it takes months and years to put together a supportive program like this for your business and patients/clients.
I heard every word you said …and this is the solution.
With Natural Health Immersion you’ll get:
- A credible, professional all inclusive program set up and ready to go for you to start making money now.
- Passive Income streams with your online store.
- High-quality materials
- Focused and confident in your coaching business with access to administrative, marketing and facilitation guides, coaching forms.
- A supportive team of coaches with membership to our mastermind and support groups, so you are NEVER going it alone again.
- A complete program to offer your clients with materials, emails, handouts all professionally designed to have you up and running in about two weeks!
- Increased credibility when you deliver and run online group programs like a pro, use custom materials, have a personalized website and e-commerce set up and running smooth.
All of this and more is available just by signing up for this one package!
We challenge you to take one big step forward for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS by checking out this program today. Stop struggling, stop the frustration, and save time so you can start coaching! This is why WE are here.
We want to see YOU change the world, and with Natural Health Immersion you can do it more than one client at a time.
NHI - $22,700 Value
- Marketing and Sales Funnel
- Marketing Materials
- Launch Plan
- Program Setup
- Program Administration
- Program Modules, Workbooks, Videos
- 365 Day Group Support Materials
- 24 Bonuses to be used with module topics or as promotional materials
Technology - $ 6,040 Value
- Website (stand alone or link to yours)
OPTIONAL - Technology - $ 26,000 Value
- Educational Platform
- Practice Management Platform
Services - $6,200 Value
- Elite Facebook Group
- Optional Branding Service
TOTAL VALUE: $60.940.00
One Payment Discounted Price
Your Price: $4700
Convenient Monthly Payments Available
Are you ready to start supporting as many people as possible with natural solutions in a subscription membership site? Are you ready to step right in and get started?
“This is our most extensive and beautiful program to date. You can literally be up and running in a day or two. All the work has been done for you.”Cathy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
To receive the refund:
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your receipt.
- State your reason for seeking a refund.
- Include a note confirming that you have not downloaded or printed out any of the program materials, and that you will not use the program or try to gain access to it in the future.
- You must request your refund and provide the above information within 24 hours of purchase.
All Terms & Conditions and all of our copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights remain indefinitely, even after a refund has been provided.
Still have questions? Register here for a strategy session.
We will learn where you are, where you want to go – and how we can help you get there.