This blog is a little different than usual. We are all hoping to learn from you. I know that this takes a little bit more thought than you normally expect to put into a “blog read”. I think you will surprise yourself how much you can learn – just by answering these questions and participation.
Feel free to interact with each other in the comments below. This is for you to learn from yourself and your peers.
At the end of this blog, I will give you the questions to answer.
Please place your answers in the comments below.
Can you help me out with this?
I know it is pretty broad…Do you have any of these feelings?
Can you rate them by importance to you?
What do you think would have to happen to get past them?
- Bad at “business” and being the boss (of self or others)
- Lack of confidence
- Uncomfortable with sales
- Lack of clients/not enough money
- Not enough time
- Scared of legal problems/creating a business entity
- Afraid of competition, or just not competitive
- Lack of knowledge
- Unsure of niche – what makes him/her special
- Technology mal-adapted
- Limiting beliefs about personal abilities/money beliefs
- Motivation and Follow-Through
- Feeling Alone
I appreciate your bravery, honesty and time.
I already completed this exercise, have numbered them for myself and guessed at how you would rate them. I have a little head start because coaches answer some of these questions for me every time they enroll in Building Abundance. We have a little different list for BA Plus, and the number one answer that coaches need help with is “taking action” That would be #12 on this list “motivation and follow through. Would you put that first, or, given all these options, would something else go first?
Answer these questions in the comments below:
- Are you a health coach? If not, what industry are you in?
- Who is your ideal client?
- Please rate the 13 listed feelings in # of importance to you.
- Comment with your thoughts after rating these.
Thank you in advance for your brave participation!