You’ve Graduated, Now What?
If you recently graduated with a health coach certification, you may be wondering how much to charge for your coaching services or if you really need a website to book clients. Hannah and Cathy talk about common questions new health coaches have and how the Health Coach Group can help create the successful coaching business you want!
In this episode, Cathy and Hannah discuss the following:
- What most health coaches lack when they first start their own business
- Why health coaches need to narrow their target market as much as possible
- Who needs a website and how it benefits health coaches and their clients
- Advice for offering a free “strategy session” vs. a free consultation
- Whether you should provide pricing on your health coaching website
- Health Coach Group resources about setting prices for your coaching services
- How much time is needed to offer group coaching vs. 1:1 coaching
- How the Health Coach Group helps coaches manage all the content needed for a membership program
- How much time you’ll spend on building a successful health coaching business
- How quickly new coaches can expect to get clients and get their business started
- Why it’s important to know where your target market is on social media
Mentioned In This Episode:
Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
The Inner Circle Membership Program
Natural Health Immersion Program
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.