Health Coaches – Find Your Niche
Follow these steps to focus your concept.
- Put yourself into a quiet space so you will be able to work uninterrupted for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare the tools that allow you to make the process of automatic writing as easy as possible.
That may be paper and pen, art tools or a computer.
Now, write for as long as you can (do not stop to read or edit) as you consider the following questions:
Who is your audience? If you say everyone, you are speaking to too broad of an audience because no business will ever be all things to all people. The more you narrow your audience, the more successful you will be. Describe your audience demographics:
1. Age ______
2. Sex ______
3. Education ______________________________________________________________________________
4. Ethnicity _______________________________________________________________________________
5. Country (s) _____________________________________________________________________________
6. Economic status __________________________________________________________________________
This is an excerpt of our “Business Plans for Health Coaches. You may find other excerpts:
Before you begin branding, marketing…or anything…you need to know who you will be working with. Whether we call them target market, niche, client avatar….this is THE most important thing you can do. Clarify your customer because your business is all about them.
Make a vision board about your client, draw a picture. You should know their age, height, weight, marital status, hobbies, color of hair and eyes, preferred dress style, home style….what they read, who they listen to, the age and names of their spouse and children….Visualize and plan around them.
If you are an Inner Circle Member, good news…these worksheets are available to you for FREE. Just go to the Inner Circle Member Area and download this week’s module!
Who is your client? How well do you know them?
We are looking for Inner Circle Members who would have a good understanding of their “niche”. We will be doing case studies to show how to use the Inner Circle tools to build your business. Please apply here….