Hosting an event or retreat is an excellent way to boost your wellness business. Jill Reynolds loves creating highly-engaging and impactful wellness events and shares what it’s like to help clients truly relax and rejuvenate!
In this episode, Cathy and Jill discuss the following:
- How Jill got started in planning events in the wellness industry
- The different types of wellness retreats Jill creates
- How Jill determines what to charge for wellness events
- Jill’s favorite event with Brave Heart Workshops
- Why Jill focuses more on the workshops instead of swag
- The biggest challenges Jill faces creating wellness events
After experiencing burnout from a career in sales, Jill decided to pursue her love for hospitality and found her niche in wellness retreats. She is most passionate about providing unique opportunities for people to heal emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.