Get Your Mind Right Unlock Your Potential with Todd Durkin
Even before the pandemic, cultivating a strong mindset is a way to dramatically improve your overall health. Todd Durkin joins Cathy to share why, especially now, being healthy isn’t just about physical strength and tips for how to get your mind right no matter what challenges you face!
In this episode, Cathy and Todd discuss
- The power of purpose-driven work
- How Todd helps his clients stay consistent with training during COVID19
- How Todd uses videos to keep his clients motivated and inspired
- Why helping people is Todd’s main motivation behind everything he does
- Todd’s experience on NBC’s “STRONG” TV show
- Advice for using habits and “listening to your whispers” to get your mind right
- How Todd trains people from the inside out
About Todd Durkin:
Todd Durkin is the founder of Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, California, an award-winning health and human performance facility where he works with high-profile clientele and elite professional athletes, including more than 75 NFL and 25 MLB players. He has coached two Super Bowl MVP’s, a World Series MVP, Heisman Trophy winners, Olympic gold medalists, MMA world champions, and countless other pro athletes.
He’s been in business for 20 years and leads a team of 42 people.Todd is a 2-Time Trainer of the Year, a Jack LaLanne Award winner for lifetime achievement, and was a finalist on the 2016 NBC TV series STRONG, now airing on Netflix. He holds a coveted spot as a member of the Under Armour Training Team, and travels around the world for speaking engagements and keynote talks both in and out of the fitness industry. Todd reaches more than 250,000 people through his social media, “Dose of Durkin” emails, and his new Todd Durkin IMPACT Show podcast.
He is the author of 3 books, The IMPACT Body Plan, The WOW BOOK, and his newest book, Get Your Mind Right.