Vitamins and Supplements
Maintaining gut health can be tricky, especially since most information found on the internet can be misleading or flat out incorrect. Stefani Wooldridge shares why it’s important to do your research and understand how supplements and vitamins can help you or harm you.
In this episode, Cathy and Stefani discuss the following:
- How often Stefani prescribes a supplement protocol
- Why it’s important to work with a health practitioner well-versed in supplements
- Why supplement protocols are different for everyone
- Why Stefani believes multi-vitamins are beneficial
- Suggestions for reducing inflammation and sinus issues
- Recommendations for taking different vitamins
- Advice for resources to learn more about supplement use
- How Stefani works with patients from doctor referrals
Stefani Wooldridge is a health dietitian who focuses on providing her patient’s education and support for gut health issues using a holistic approach to healing with dietary changes, vitamins, and supplements.
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.