Strategy Session With a Dietitian
Jamie, a Registered Dietitian, joins us to talk about her online health coaching business. Jamie uses Facebook live, email lists, and Instagram to connect with her clients and share what’s working for her and what isn’t.
- Why Jamie started her online health coaching business as a dietitian
- How Jamie has established a successful following
- What Jamie offers her clients through Facebook Live and emails
- Suggestions for converting leads from your website to real clients
- Why you should avoid negative language in your messaging
- The value of marketing, offering precise programs and having a call to action
- Which Health Coach Group programs help establish a membership
- The importance of nurturing your clients and using a positive message
Jamie has been a dietitian for over 20 years and recently left her job to start her online coaching business. Her goal is to develop a membership program that helps busy moms realize they can cook healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. After connecting with me on LinkedIn, she agreed to a strategy session to discuss how to take her business to the next level.
“It’s not enough to do your best. You must know what to do and then do your best.” W. Edwards Deming
Have you ever wondered what goes on in a strategy session? Listen to this week’s podcast and learn.
Lessons in Leadership
for Health Coaches
Did you enjoy this post?
For your strategy session: www.chatwithsandee.com
Listen to the podcast.
Platinum Package (Includes Business Planning, Online Marketing Mastery, List Building Pkg, and business coaching)
Inner Circle (Includes BA, OMM)
Tell me where you are in your business building and what you’re stuck on. Let’s see if we can get you “unstuck”. Comment below.