Steve Wiltshire Discusses Gut Health, Supplements, and Autoimmune
Ready to shift poor habits to ideal, healthy habits? Steve Wiltshire recalls his journey to healing and why truly understanding your gut health and shifting your mindset can be life-changing and help sustain your health.
In this episode, Cathy and Steve discuss:
- How Steve overcame his autoimmune condition and healed his body
- The importance of tapping into your body and listening to what you body tells you
- Understanding how anxiety impacts your gut health
- How to shift your health: Detox your body by sweating and going green with foods
- The difference between cooking vs. preparing food
- Recognizing the gut, our microbiome, is responsible for so much of our health
- What happens when the body becomes the mind and you’re ready for change
Steve Q. Wiltshire has made fitness, health & mindset a priority for 3 decades! Shortly after winning the Mr. Oregon Body Building contest, Steve developed an autoimmune disease that originated from a serious gut complication that almost ruined his health. Most everything Steve learned from experts and harsh chemicals in supplements compromised his gut health. 18 months after being diagnosed, Steve healed himself by following the philosophy and wellness practices taught by the Hippocrates Clinic in Southern Florida. Through Steve’s journey, he has developed a process that has led him to assisting thousands of people how to reclaim their health & power! Steve is a Keynote Speaker, Author and Mindset Coach and the founder of Body Temple Health & Wellness.
- “The body can reverse any condition especially if you catch it early. I call it the grace stage. And your part is to get lab work done at least twice a year. But the most important part is are you tapping into your body? Are you listening to your body?”
- “Everything that everyone does in our life can definitely shift our life, their decision affects our life, not our health. We are in charge of our health. We are in charge of our mental health, our emotional health, our spiritual health, our physical health.”
- “The gut is our crater located in the center of our bodies, and is responsible for so much more. And when we talk about the gut, we’re talking about the digestive system, we’re talking about the colon, we’re talking about much more than just the gut—the gut is the umbrella.”
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.