Plan for 2020
Creating S.M.A.R.T. goals and a solid plan for 2020 now will greatly benefit you and your business. Cathy shares a Review List to help you understand what worked and what didn’t work in 2019 as you gear up for next year.
In this episode, Cathy discusses the following:
- Health: What’s working for you?
- Contribution: How can you improve your contributions next year?
- Learning: What do you want to learn in the next year?
- Personal style and brand: How do you appear to other people?
- Joy: Are you happy doing what you’re doing?
- Gratitude: What are you grateful for this past year?
- Forgiveness: Who do you need to forgive?
- Home: What’s working well in your home?
- Day to Day Activity: Is there any activity you need to cut or increase?
- Travel: What has traveling done for you this year?
- Relationships: How are they going?
- Feelings: What do you need to let go of?
- Business Expenses: What are your software payments?
- Team Members: Who helps you get things done?
- Pricing: What does market research say about your prices?
- Budgeting & Income: What’s bringing in money? Where do you need to spend more or less money?
- Advertising: What has brought you a lot of return this year?
- Branding: How consistent are you across different platforms, newsletter, etc.?
- Financials: What are your expenses and what brings in money?
- SEO: How can you show up first in web searches?
- Operations Manual: What needs to be updated?
- Website: What are you asking for on your website?
- Suggestions for running a 30 Day Challenge
- Advice for setting goals for different Health Coach Programs
- Dream Big: What do you really want to do?
Advice for Carrying out Your Plan:
- Do your review
- Set your goals
- Set your action steps
- Decide if your plan is weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Focus on progress, not perfection
Connect with Us:
Mentioned In This Episode:
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.