Pinterest for Business with Kate Ahl
Pinterest is a great platform to grow your email list and your business. Kate Ahl shares the advantages of Pinterest for health coaches and how to create a Pinterest strategy that saves you time and energy!
In this episode, Cathy and Kate discuss:
- Different membership platforms
- Why health coaches or doctors should consider using Pinterest for their business
- Advice for saving time when building content on Pinterest
- What to look for in Pinterest analytics and how to know if it’s working for you
- Why Pinterest rebranded Story Pins to Idea Pins
- Tips for creating a productive Pinterest strategy
Kate Ahl is the founder of Simple Pin Media. She has been helping businesses discover, learn and master Pinterest marketing for over seven years; she combines the data learned from working with clients, education from Pinterest, and her knowledge of the platform to help people expand the reach of their business using Pinterest. Her mantra is to keep it simple, be authentic and pin with purpose!
- “Pinterest users tend to be fact finders, so they are researching for about three to six months before they take action, so they can make sure they find the best resources.”
Simple Pin Media: https://www.simplepinmedia.com/
The Inner Circle Membership Program
Facebook Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/
Access Ally: https://accessally.com/
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.