Online Business with Natalie Jill
One of the most powerful ways you can help your clients is by being honest about your own experiences. Natalie Jill talks with Cathy about what it means to be authentic, why your story matters, and different ways you can share your passion and valuable knowledge with clients!
In this episode, Cathy and Natalie discuss:
- How COVID has affected Natalie’s business
- How Natalie connects with her audience across platforms, products, and services
- Natalie’s social media strategy
- How Natalie approaches authenticity in her business
- Natalie’s focus on internal intention vs. people pleasing
- Details around Natalie’s business and brand partnerships
- The difference between selling vs. helping people
- How sharing her story led Natalie to her current business
Natalie Jill is a Fat Loss Expert turned high performance coach who helps women Age In Reverse and level up their lives! At age 48, she herself has rebuilt and created everything from nothing three times over!
She is gifted at helping women uncover what is holding them back from results and guiding them to uncover and then master their true passion and callings for a life that THRIVES.
In the process, Natalie Jill has created a globally recognized brand with well over 2.5 million social media followers worldwide, two best selling books, recognition from Forbes and Greatist several years running as one of the top health and wellness influencers in the world.
She is the creator and host of the top ranking podcast Leveling Up Creating Everything from Nothing.
- “Followers don’t always translate to dollars or a loyal customer.”
- “I never look at my social media as ‘What do I need to post to get followers?’ What I concentrate on is: Who am I serving and how can I add value to them?”
- “I navigate and share what I’m walking through and learning and people are drawn to that…I share the truth always.”
- “What is my intention and who am I helping with this information?”
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.