You’re a Health Coach Online and Now the Same is True for Every Health Practitioner in the World
More businesses are moving online than ever before and it’s important to know how to reach your audience with your unique story and offering. John Meese from Platform University talks with Cathy about ways to make the transition online more powerfully and successfully!
In this episode, Cathy and John discuss the following:
- The importance of personal branding
- The best way to overcome imposter syndrome
- The power of sharing your story and experience vs. expertise
- Why niching down is better for your business
- 3 steps for taking your wellness/health coaching business online
- Why you should focus on building your email list, even without social media profiles
- Suggestions for how to create giveaways that grow your target audience
- How to systemize your business and build an engaged online audience
- The value of thinking long-term “classic content” vs. short-term trendy content
- Platform University’s approach to supporting business owners
John Meese is the Dean of Students for Platform University and understands the struggle business owners face when moving to an online business model. Platform University wants to help make digital marketing easier so you can focus on customers!
3 Steps for Taking Your Business Online
- Step 1: Get clear on your target customer.
- Step 2: Develop products available at different price points.
- Step 3: Execute your marketing plan.