Online Business Tools for Health Professionals
Online Tools for Health Professionals
Welcome to the inaugural episode of Health Coach Conversations! This podcast will offer bite-sized specialized conversations for health coaches all around to the world – to help level up their businesses and attract more clients! In this episode Kathy talks about the following:
- Business tools needed for online companies and startups.
- Expenses that go along with starting and running an online business.
- Saving money by not worrying about non-productive tools.
- The essentials tools and programs you need to begin start out.
When starting a new business with a physical storefront, many expenses are budgeted into that initial startup – but I’ve found that not everybody realizes online businesses are the same. In this episode, I’ll break down what tools I think are most important for starting your online business and which tools are an unnecessary expense.
My Tool Recommendations for Online Business
- Advertising (Either online or print).
- Get organized with a CRM.
- Conference capability software.
- Appointment and calendar software.
- Having a website! (And hosting it.)
- Online telephone services for your online business.
- Online storage and backup for your documents.
- Providing fantastic Customer Service to you and your clients.
- Product Management software for organization and efficiency.
- Accounting – tracking your incoming and outgoing flow of money.
- Art / Creative program.
- Microsoft Office Suite