Health Misinformation – Finding the Truth
Just because a social media influencer says something is true, does not necessarily make them an authority of truth. Cathy shares why health coaches must always be discerning and resources to help find evidence of the truth.
In this episode, Cathy discusses
- The reality of propaganda
- Ways to discern the truth
- Details about the Health Coach University Library
- Information about Health Coach Connect
- “The most important thing that you can know as a wellness practitioner is how to find evidence of the truth.”
- “Mostly what I would like for you to learn is where to go for accurate information, and to develop that evidence of the truth. What you want to do is, you want to accumulate information from different sources so that you can feel reasonably sure that you’re correct in what you’re thinking.”
Health Coach University Library: https://jw131.infusionsoft.app/app/form/hcu-library-signup?cookieUUID=0fd0f2f5-1cbf-4824-8b13-1bd469123ad6
Health Coach Connect:
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.