Interview with Michelle Knight – Storyteller and Personal Brand Coach
Storytelling can help grow your business if you tell the right stories to the right audience. Michelle Knight breaks down not only how to present your stories in powerful ways, but how to truly connect with your ideal client to take your business to the next level!
In this episode, Cathy and Michelle discuss:
- Michelle’s personal story and transition to creating her own branding and marketing business
- Where to begin with storytelling and understanding your brand story
- The benefit of using relatable micro-stories that connect with your audience
- Suggestion to brainstorm lessons learned to create your own “Story Bank”
- Transitions, the Power of 3 and market research to know your ideal client
- Guiding clients through the buying process with different buckets of stories
- How traveling has impacted Michelle’s business before, during and after the pandemic
- “Figure out your brand story. What is the journey you’ve been on and what’s led you to where you are.”
- “With every story you’re about to share, you need to identify how it is valuable and how it connects to your ideal customer.”
- “We’re not just telling stories to tell stories. We want to tell stories that are going to help move our ideal customer through the buying process, from first discovering us to actually purchasing our products or our services, and continue to purchase…that client retention that’s so important.”
Michelle Knight is a mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. She is also a Personal Brand Coach and Marketing Strategist and the founder of Brandmerry.com.
She works with female entrepreneurs to create an authentic, captivating and money-making brand through the power of story. Michelle supports women at various stages of their business who share one common goal – creating an authentic brand that allows them to show up as they are, build a loyal community and experience time, financial and location freedom as a result of their work.
In just 9 months, Michelle launched her freedom-based business and left her 9 to 5, while raising a new baby. Just one year into her coaching business, Michelle created a 6-figure business and thriving community of women ready to share their story.
Now she travels full-time with her family around the US and Europe and spends her time supporting women to achieve time, financial and location freedom.
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.