When your product or your service doesn’t measure up, the answer probably isn’t to lower your price or offer a refund to the disappointed customer. Instead, the alternative is to invest in making it better. So much better that people can’t help but talk about it—and so much better that they would truly miss it if it were gone. Seth Godin
As long as we are always improving what we put out into the world…our business will grow. I am pretty pumped by the plans we have to enhance our programs. We are building up our 12 Day Detox, 28 Day Slim, Sexy & Smart and the 3, 6, 9, 12 Months to Health.
Last week we talked about using the same copywriting as all the other health coaches who shared the same school. This week, let’s talk about your programs.
There are enough people with mediocre programs…enough people with the “same” thing. Regardless of which program you are using, you should “make it your own”.
6 Ways to Make Your Program Your Own:
- Brand Your Program – Put your name, contact information, biography and your legal terms and conditions. If necessary, be sure the fonts, graphics and colors all represent your brand. You want your program to be recognizable as yours.
- Tailor Your Program to Your Niche – There are lot’s of programs out there. We have many different options, a 12 day detox, 28 day weight loss, 28 day spiritual, 3-6-9-12 month program and our Physician- Health Coach Weight Loss Program. If you are working with corporations or physicians with group weight loss, grab The Physician Weight Loss and tailor it to the needs of the organization you are working with. If you are working with body builders…don’t use the 12 Day Detox…adapt the 9 month program to use.
- Design your customer’s experience. Draw a picture of your customer’s journey. From the minute you gain their attention on Facebook – make it easy to get to your website – create an easy to find opt in that adds real value to your client – send newsletters weekly with important and helpful information – be consistent in your communication – when your client reaches out , treasure them and help them out, set your sales pages and purchase options to be easy and clear, make your rules and guarantee clear and concise – provide your customer with everything the expect and more – follow up.
- Set your own price. It’s okay to do market research to see what others are charging…but you need to base your price on your costs and value.
- Service your client. Treat your client like a king or queen. Make them so happy with what you give them, that they tell all their friends and neighbors about you.
- Deliver your program with style. Use a strong delivery program like Designed, Sealed and Delivered to deliver your program and emails to your clients on time.
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected. Steve Jobs
What kind of online programs do you provide? How do you make them your own? Please comment below.
If you found this information valuable, please share this with your friends.