Keep it Going
Do you want an online business? If the answer is yes, your first line of business today AND EVERY DAY is to build your list. There are many list building strategies, offering a free opt-in is one of the most effective.
Founder, The Health Coach GroupCathy helps health coaches build and maintain successful businesses that improve the lives of others.
We have room for 6 more people
Take these steps to start building your list today:
Create an opt-in “product” that offers real value to your niche. It could be a recipe book, a tip sheet, a great info-graphic. It doesn’t have to be huge; it just needs to be something that can share value to your customer, show your expertise and create desire. – IF you have been working at creating content since you started – you may take this, compile it and rebrand it for a fantastic opt-in that represents a lot of your work and is already done for the most part.
- Gather your testimonials. If you need to, give out a few and ask for their honest opinions.
- Create a “squeeze page” for your opt-in.
- Create a “sales video.”
- Create the actual opt-in form to be placed in your promotions. This should be done in your auto-responder (a-weber, MailChimp, infusion soft, etc.)
- Plan and schedule a webinar to explain your free content.
- Promote your product on social media, in your blog and newsletter, through your partners, affiliates, advertise and
- Create and share a weekly (or whatever-just be very consistent) blog and newsletter
- Be consistent and energetic all the time on 1 or 2 chosen social media platforms – offer your opt-in through posts and advertising all the time
- Create your emails for the opt-in
You should treat your opt-in like it is one of your finest products up for sale. It took me a while to learn this. Your opt-in is a representative of your work, so you want to be sure it represents you well. It also took me a few tries at different opt-ins to get the one that speaks to my niche. Be willing to learn as you go and make adjustments and you will do just fine.