SEO – Keywords and Beyond with Amber Topping
SEO can help your business grow if you know how to leverage the right tools and keywords. Amber Topping dives into all things SEO, how to build your authority, and tips and tricks to creating SEO-friendly content that boosts your page rank and business!
In this episode, Cathy and Amber discuss:
- What SEO is and how it gets your website, blogs, and articles to rank
- Building credibility and establishing authority from your website
- Why your business needs blogging and SEO and why podcasts are helpful
- How to build your SEO skills and recommendations for SEO tools and apps
- Suggestions for how to use SEO tools to find keywords for your business
- Tips for knowing what to write about and creating evergreen and SEO friendly content
- Testing your page speed and page rank
Amber Topping works as a blogger/writer full-time and fell in love with stories and imagination at an early age. She has a Humanities and Film Degree from BYU, co-created The Silver Petticoat Review, contributed as a writer to various magazines, and has an MS in Publishing from Pace University, where she received the Publishing Award of Excellence and wrote her thesis on transmedia, Jane Austen, and the romance genre. Her ultimate dreams are publishing books, writing and producing movies, traveling around the world, and forming a creative village of talented storytellers trying to change the world through art.
- “When someone asks a question, you want to make sure that whatever you’re creating is the most relevant post possible to be able to rank in the top of Google. So users’ intent is essential. Basically, the point of SEO is to bring people to your website and you need to optimize everything that you create to be able to do that.”
- “Evergreen content is really important so you can get better with SEO. And that means that over time your article is relevant and continues to be relevant and so people keep coming back and searching for that topic.”
The Silver Petticoat Review – https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/
Google Keyword Planner – https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7337243?hl=en
Key Search – https://www.keysearch.co/
Uber suggest – https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
Surfer SEO – https://surferseo.com/
Rank IQ – https://www.rankiq.com/
Ahrefs – https://ahrefs.com/
SEMRush – https://www.semrush.com/
Similar Web – https://www.similarweb.com/
Page Rank – https://checkpagerank.net/
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.