WHAT ARE OUR LIMITS AND WHO PLACES THEM?
What Are the Keys to Success?
The limits we have are pure ILLUSION. They are limits we built and put upon ourselves. If you think you can’t-do it – you won’t. You can have money, love, purpose and you’re still unhappy – you’re still unsuccessful? It’s only because you believe you don’t have enough.
It might also be that you don’t believe you can. That’s the saddest because you can. You can do anything you decide you can do as long as you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is and do the work.
MARKET YOUR THCG PROGRAMS
Attend the free two-hour workshop
on July 17, 10cst, 11edt
Founder, The Health Coach GroupCathy helps health coaches build and maintain successful businesses that improve the lives of others.
“The Sky is not the limit…..I am.” TF Hodge
If, on the other hand, you don’t put limits on yourself, if you consistently challenge yourself you are making progress. If you want to be depressed and unhappy – quit going forward. Commit to something and follow through.
- Change your bad patterns and exercise control
- Know your purpose – what is your desired outcome
- Read and learn always – 60 minutes per day
- Move forward – whether you feel like it or not
- Health and wellness is essential – eat clean, pay attention to your lymph system, exercise
- Spiritual Growth – feel gratitude (eliminates stress, fear or anger), contribute
#2 may be the most important. If you know your purpose – the rest is easy.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” Maya Angelou
Are you a health coach who isn’t getting their business up and running? Do you feel you are unworthy? Do you fail to take action? What are you focusing on?
Are you focusing on what you can control? Focus on the difference you can make. Empower yourself with your purpose.
If you don’t have what you want, it’s because you’ve placed limits. Remove those limits and GO BIG.
I have my hands full with the food changes and stress relief. I am going to commit to making gradual changes to the list of 5 above. I will make more of a committed effort next year. I believe that it is a mistake to take on more than what we can reasonably handle.
Now that a vegan/raw lifestyle is comfortable and natural, my main goal is to eliminate stress. I will continue to add one new recipe a week to my cache and learn from all my new sources. My main focus will be to relieve stress with the following:
- Pinpoint the things that cause stress in my life
bydaily journaling and then going back and highlighting anything stressful in my day.
- Continuing daily exercise of 30-60 minutes of HIIT cardio and 45 min. 3 times a week strength training.
- Praying and spending a minimum of 30 minutes daily quietly with God.
- Practicing biofeedback and other
stress reducingactivities. (I am signed up for 10 yoga sessions, we will see how that goes).
- 30 minutes minimum daily learning, reading and growing spiritually.
- Very limited political news.
- Very limited television.
- 1/2 hour daily reading and talking time with my granddaughter.
- 2 rounds of golf a week with my husband.
- Nightly walk with my husband after dinner.
- Community contribution and involvement through my church and other fitness organization.
- Steps to reduce stress in my business by eliminating stressful associations and relying more on trusted and reliable people.
- Eliminating superfluous household items, furniture, people in my life.
I know that I have a lot on my list.