How to Hire a Virtual Assistant
Hiring a virtual assistant doesn’t have to be scary. Cathy and Ashley share how a virtual assistant can help you do the work you need to do and tips for finding the best person for the job.
In this episode, Cathy and Ashley discuss the following:
- Different types of virtual assistants
- Why it’s important to get clear on your ideal client before hiring a virtual assistant
- Benefits of hiring a virtual assistant
- Agreements and contracts needed when hiring a virtual assistant
- Why you should have “test projects” and avoid prepaying virtual assistants before the work is complete
- Suggestions for where to find virtual assistants/freelance workers to hire
- Advice for creating an “owner’s manual” for your brand/product/website
- Tips for establishing a solid hiring and firing process
- Questions you should ask a potential virtual assistant
Virtual assistants can help with anything and everything from website development to writing copy to marketing. The whole point of hiring a virtual assistant is to lessen your workload so you can focus on your business.
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.