How to Get More Customers Grow Your Business
If you want to grow your business, you have to know how to advertise and how to nurture your list of potential clients. Listen in as Cathy explains why advertising is always worth it and the must-do steps to have the business you want!
In this episode, Cathy discusses
- Why you need advertising and your own website
- Benefits of working with partners
- Importance of knowing how to advertise and setting a budget
- Different types of advertising
- Direct mail
- Social media-paid or unpaid
- Low cost offering for partners
- How to nurture your list:
- How to nurture your leads:
- Ways to Grow Your Business:
- Daily action steps to achieve your goals: Coach yourself like you coach others
- “That’s the quickest way to grow, is to partner and get your name spread by another person who has the same kind of customer, and then website and blog. It’s not okay if you don’t have a website. If you don’t have a website, you don’t have an identity and people can’t get reliable proof of your existence.”
- “How well do you know your customers? You can always know them better.”
- “Don’t advertise until you know how. But find out how…if you know how and you watch it and if you don’t waste your money, then you should get a return.”
- “This free thing is just as important as your finished product. It’s the thing that tells the people you’re talking to that you can help them and you have what they want.”
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.