How to Get Customers
While getting customers online is challenging, it’s certainly not impossible and much easier to do with the right systems in place. Cathy shares why building your email list should be your first priority and explains different ways to attract customers who need your help!
In this episode, Cathy discusses
- Steps to build your email list:
1- Clarify your ideal client
2-Choose offerings that are so irresistible your clients will trade their email for it
3-Create or purchase offerings
4-Offer the opt-in to an elite group to acquire testimonials
5-Promote offerings on social media and webinars to people who match your ideal client
6-Make sure your opt-ins get the product for free and know how to use it
7-Give opt-ins additional valuable information
8-Make your products available to opt-ins who match the identification of your ideal client for each of your products
9-Be consistent and contact your clients regularly
- How to create an irresistible opt-in:
- Market research of 6 opt-ins offered by health coaches in your niche
- Evaluate the appearance, appropriateness of topic, title, solution, and problem solved
- How to know what your ideal client wants and how you can help them get it:
1- What are your client’s top 3 problems or challenges?
2-What are 2 or 3 ways you’re qualified to solve their biggest problems?
3-Look at your offer and write out how your offer will help your potential client
- Suggestions for how to nurture your clients
- “The more you narrow your niche, the better you can speak directly to their needs, and the better you can offer them a solution to their problems because they don’t all have the same problems.”
- “That is the place to do the selling—through your emails and not directly on social media.”
- “Always grow your list. Advertising for opt-ins with free offers should be done daily all year long, no breaks.”
Mentioned In This Episode:
The Inner Circle Membership Program
Online Marketing Mastery
Platinum Membership Program
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.