How to Deliver Your Group Programs
This week’s guest is Ashley Pappas, who has a lot to say about program delivery and how to do it.
In this episode, Cathy and Ashley discuss:
- Why email is the cheapest vehicle for program delivery, but can be extremely time-consuming.
- Programs you can use for delivery to help you automate things, keep them more secure, and make them look more professional.
- The membership starter site, how that works, and what makes it special.
- How the membership starter site is meant for folks who can either manage the tech on their own or outsource that maintenance.
- How the Building Abundance course can help you at any stage of your business and how it’s worth taking again and again.
- The importance of market research and why you shouldn’t be afraid of finding your ideal client.
- Why you need to be polling your audience and asking them engaging questions.
- “The more moving parts you have, the more chance there is that something breaks.”
Connect with other health coaches/professionals: https://connect.thehealthcoachgroup.com/share/Fsux-idhE0RNn3RI?utm_source=manual
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.