How to Build Your List
Every Day and Every Hour
There have been several blogs over the last few years to help you to learn the art of growing your list. Just because we get questions every day and I want to drill the importance home…..here is one more…
Please read it carefully and if you want to have an online business…quit selling in the Facebook groups and start growing your list. Then sell to the people who really are interested in your product and have shown a specific need that you can fill.
Founder, The Health Coach Group
Cathy helps health coaches build and maintain successful businesses that improve the lives of others.
If you are doing business online, your list is potential customers and you’ll be selling to them.
There is a lot of confusion. Some people think you are supposed to find a social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) group and advertise to them for free – over and over and over again.
Not a Good Idea
Why not? WELL…You run out of new people to advertise to…you look spammy, and you limit your growth.
What’s the Solution?
You need to build a list and email to them. That is right! Don’t do the actual selling on Social Media. Build your list, divide them into interests and email your offers to them.
How to Build A List
Give your ideal client what they want – for FREE. That means – valuable tips, education, e-books, videos, courses…whatever they will find irresistible. This takes getting to know your ideal client – INTIMATELY. If you have one product…all you need is one irresistible offer.
This is called an opt-in…you are offering them something and they are going to find it so interesting that they want more. That is why they offer you their email so you can share more information they may find interesting. If you have more than one product, you will want to offer them more offers. When you do this, you match the offer to the product that interests them and you have even tightened up your niche a little bit more. You can mail pertinent offers to only the people who are interested. That way you don’t bother them all the time.
- Clarify your ideal client.
- Choose 1 or more offerings.
- Create the offerings or (purchase from us for reuse)
- Offer you offering to an elite group to acquire testimonials.
- Promote your offering on social media and webinars to folks who match your identification of your ideal client.
- Make sure your opt-ins get the product you offered for FREE and know how to use it.
- Give your opt-ins additional valuable info.
- Make your products available to the opt-ins who match your identification of ideal client for each of your products.
Contact your clients regularly.
- Start and stop communication.
- Promote and stop.
- Advertise for too long without adjustments to the look and feel.
- Choose a schedule and stick to it.
- ALWAYS grow your list. Advertising for opt-ins with free offers should be done daily all year long. No breaks.
- Change the look of your offer to maintain interest.
This is the low down. If you are ready to get started, go back and review the following blogs:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.