Help Your Customers Through the Holidays
It has been an annual tradition of mine to assemble a group of friends, family, and clients and go through the weeks before the holidays with attainable goals, gratitude, inspiration, and acknowledgment of the things we get right. It is an opportunity for spiritual growth as well as a chance to prevent losing ground physically during the holidays.
A few years ago I created a group program designed to be run on Facebook that took all the traditional aspects and put it all into a pretty package for our health coaches to use with their clients. It went amazingly well and had a lovely side bonus of increasing everyone’s business. You may sell it for a small amount like $99 -$127 or you can offer it for free with Healthy Habits as the program to feed into. Wouldn’t you love to put 60 people into one of the Physician-Health Coach Weight Loss Programs on January 1!
MARKET YOUR THCG PROGRAMS
Attend the free two-hour workshop
on July 17, 10cst, 11edt
Founder, The Health Coach GroupCathy helps health coaches build and maintain successful businesses that improve the lives of others.
This is unlike any of the other programs we have shared with you. You won’t be offering educational materials to your clients, instead, you will offer introspection, goal setting, accountability and peer support.
Everyone participates in their own way. They set goals and are accountable for their actions and progress at least once a week.
Goals should include…
- Nutrition (adding in at least one healthy food per week)
- Exercise (a minimum of 30 minutes 6 days a week)
- Gratitude (take the time to be grateful for at least 3 things in your life daily)
- Giving (challenge yourself to give without expectation of reciprocation once daily)
What is included for you?
- An advertisement for Facebook, Twitter or even Pinterest.
- An e-mail to welcome your clients and explain the program.
- An instructional video that walks you through setting up your Facebook group is included, and it will show you what buttons to push, tell you what to enter into the appropriate boxes as well as providing a cover graphic for your group.
- Example goals to give your clients comfort and a guide in setting their own goals.
- A goal setting sheet to guide your clients in the right direction when setting meaningful goals.
- Motivational graphics to post weekly in your group.
- A calendar to help you track postings, topics, and activities in the group.
- Discussion questions to quickly build camaraderie, trust, and openness in your group.
- An opportunity to build your business by establishing confidence in an intimate relationship.
- Alternative Religious Inspiration – Jewish and Christian
What this does not include:
- Meal plans
- Weight loss
Well, I didn’t intend for this to turn into a sales spiel …but felt like you may need a reminder in case you weren’t with us last year or don’t remember it. It’s good to know what it is and has to offer. Use it.
I know this is repetitive…BUILD YOUR LIST…this is the KEY to building a business online. The Healthy Holiday Program is your BIG opportunity to build your list and fill your 2018 programs.
- Create entry as an optin offer.
- Create the optin form in your mailing list.
- Put it on a Squeeze Page either in your website or LeadPages
- Advertise your Healthy Holidays Challenge on Facebook or your preferred social media platform.
- Create a series of 6 follow-ups as auto responders in your mailing list.
- Pretend that each person who is opted in for this just paid you a million dollars and treat them that way.
- Get them on your newsletter list through the optin and start promoting the heck out of your January 1 program.
THIS is a perfect time and a perfect offering. The group is irresistible and fun and builds relationships quickly.
HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS – if you are an Inner Circle Member, it is already yours! If you are not an Inner Circle member, it is available for you to purchase for the next four weeks!
This is what it is. Now I am going to tell you how to use it to build your business….although, the way it is designed, it will organically grow your business for you. But….as long as we are intelligent internet marketers…lets go further…just one step will make a huge difference.
I have my hands full with the food changes and stress relief. I am going to commit to making gradual changes to the list of 5 above. I will make more of a committed effort next year. I believe that it is a mistake to take on more than what we can reasonably handle.
Now that a vegan/raw lifestyle is comfortable and natural, my main goal is to eliminate stress. I will continue to add one new recipe a week to my cache and learn from all my new sources. My main focus will be to relieve stress with the following:
- Pinpoint the things that cause stress in my life
bydaily journaling and then going back and highlighting anything stressful in my day.
- Continuing daily exercise of 30-60 minutes of HIIT cardio and 45 min. 3 times a week strength training.
- Praying and spending a minimum of 30 minutes daily quietly with God.
- Practicing biofeedback and other
stress reducingactivities. (I am signed up for 10 yoga sessions, we will see how that goes).
- 30 minutes minimum daily learning, reading and growing spiritually.
- Very limited political news.
- Very limited television.
- 1/2 hour daily reading and talking time with my granddaughter.
- 2 rounds of golf a week with my husband.
- Nightly walk with my husband after dinner.
- Community contribution and involvement through my church and other fitness organization.
- Steps to reduce stress in my business by eliminating stressful associations and relying more on trusted and reliable people.
- Eliminating superfluous household items, furniture, people in my life.
I know that I have a lot on my list.