Many of us have our goals set for the new year. We have high hopes and great enthusiasm for further growth and the opportunity to help more and more people.
Even if you already have your list made, consider adding one more action step to your year.
STEP: Add people who are more experienced, bright, will challenge you, and successful to your circle.
We spend time with the same people over and over again. Imagine the effect it has on your life when it is someone who “sucks the life out of you.” If there are people in your life who live with negative drama. They make up problems where they don’t exist. I’m guessing you may have several people like that in your life. Are they the type of people you want influencing your thought patterns? No.
The best thing to do is to be wary. Don’t let them in. If you find yourself with someone like that, at least cut back on your exposure, if not cut it out.
Do they cheer you on?
Do they encourage you to do better?
Do they constantly create problems or do they look for what is good?
If you create drama, do they encourage you to focus on what’s real?
Do they make you feel good about yourself?
Are they always complaining about something?
The best way to tell if a person will lift you higher is to see if they are lifting others higher. If they are altruistic and feel better when they can make a positive influence on other people’s lives. These are the type who inspire you to be better. They are happy if you do well.
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
The best way to ensure positive people are attracted to you is to be positive yourself. On bad days, that can be difficult.
- Be grateful. Focus on the things in your life that are good. That can erase a whole lot of bad.
- Step away from bad situations.
- Always follow your values, if you follow your values, you’ll feel good that you did the right thing, even with bad situations or people.
- Visualize goodness.
- Your surroundings should make you happy, add light, flowers, and nature.
- Continually strive to improve yourself with goals and action steps, as well as daily challenges to improve yourself.
- Listen to good music.
- Get plenty of
- Get outside and in the sun daily.
- Do something to help others. If you skip all the rest, helping others will still lift you and them.
Platinum Package (Includes Business Planning, Online Marketing Mastery, List Building Pkg, and business coaching)
Inner Circle (Includes BA, OMM)
Tell me where you are in your business building and what you’re stuck on. Let’s see if we can get you “unstuck”. Comment below.