Helping Others – How Health Coaches are Helping with the Coronavirus Pandemic
Coronavirus has thrown everyone into a new way of life with so many unknowns. Cathy talks with Kate about how she’s providing options for her community to improve their mental and physical health by offering an outdoor challenge and participating in virtual races!
In this episode, Cathy and Kate discuss the following:
Why Kate created the “COVID19 Outdoor Challenge”
- How much time and energy is needed to run the challenge
- How Kate found people to invite to join her group without advertising
- How Kate brings community together and supports their physical and mental health
- Advice for staying motivated during uncertain times
- Information about Run Like a Girl’s Virtual Race
Kate Kretschmer is a mom, wife, elementary school teacher, running coach, and yoga teacher. She offers experiences for children, adults, teachers and families in yoga, mindfulness, healthful eating, running and nature to help achieve positive, personal growth and balance.