Happier with Gretchen Rubin
Happiness looks and feels different for everyone, and while we may not always agree on the method of achieving it, we all want the same result: to be happy. Cathy talks with Gretchen Rubin about ways you can create your own happier, healthier, more productive and creative life, and how to find habits that work for you, even if they don’t work for everyone else!
In this episode, Cathy and Gretchen discuss
- The key elements of a happy life
- The Four Tendencies Personality Framework
- How the Personality Framework can benefit health coaches
- Habit-changing strategies to help improve your health
- Common mistakes to avoid when finding what tools and strategies work for you
- Details about Gretchen’s podcast and Four Tendencies Quiz
About Gretchen Rubin:
Gretchen Rubin is the author of several books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, Outer Order, Inner Calm, Better Than Before, The Happiness Project, Happier at Home, and The Four Tendencies. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold more than two million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. On her popular weekly podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin, she discusses good habits and happiness with her sister Elizabeth Craft.
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.