Health Professionals – Easy Legal Steps with Lisa Fraley
Easy Legal Steps with Lisa Fraley
Today on Health Coach Conversations we are going to dive into a very important topic, but one that is sometimes overlooked. This is one of the most important things you can do for your business, so I hope you’re ready for some knowledge! I invited Lisa Fraley to discuss easy legal steps you should be taking to protect your health coach business. In this episode Cathy talks about the following:
- Empowering entrepreneurs to take easy legal steps to feel secure in their business.
- Understanding what legal protections that all business owners need.
- Setting up legal documents on the front end, instead of when it’s too late.
- Creating legal clarity between you and your clients.
- Confidence in your business and the legal protections behind you.
Lisa and Cathy discuss the importance of taking legal steps to protect your business. Lisa wants to share legal information in easy and relatable ways, which is why her book Easy Legal Steps is a must have for all entrepreneurs (especially in the health coach realm)! The legal aspect of owning your own business can be scary – Lisa helps to empower small business owners by breaking down the legal jargon into bite sized pieces that are easy to understand.
In her book, each chapter offers 3 separate parts: the legal step, how it aligns with a certain chakra, and it’s soul principal. Each chapter also has a bonus at the end with additional information pertaining to that particular legal step. One of the unique things about Easy Legal Steps is the detailed table of contents, making it easy to navigate through the book for whatever you need help with in that moment – whether that be a particular legal topic, a certain principal you are struggling with, or even just help with how you are feeling on that day.
- Website Disclaimers
- Client Agreements and Client Policies
- Registering Your Business / Taxes and Accounting
- Website Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policies
- Creating an LLC or S.Corp
- 6 Key Sections to Include in Every Website Disclaimer
- 5 Critical Components of Every Client Agreement
- Top 10 Questions to Ask When Hiring an Accountant
- Website Terms & Conditions Prep Sheet
- Top Questions to Ask an Attorney
- How Do You Know What is Trademark Worthy?