Dietitian Business Coach – Libby Rothschild
In this episode, Cathy and Libby discuss:
- Why it’s necessary to show your face on social media
- The importance of creating a clear process to get the results you want for your business
- How to create demand by differentiating yourself and solving a specific problem
- Advice for when to start hiring people for your business
- Branding your business online by knowing your target market and their pains
- Why mindset is crucial to running a seven figure virtual business
- Why Libby shifted from being a clinical dietitian to helping others grow their online business
- Understanding the communication skills needed to share what you know with clients
- “Building the know, like, and trust factor will support growing your community building relationships and differentiating yourself from your competition.”
- “Whether you decide to scale through your intellectual property or not, that’s a choice you can make as a business owner, but you will need a process and you’ll need some kind of method or formula or framework as to how you get clients results.”
- “I recommend branding your business by thinking about who you want to serve and thinking first about the problem.”
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.