Craving Connection with Judy Prokopiak
Fear of rejection can either keep you from success or serve as motivation to move forward with more love and connection to yourself and others. Judy Prokopiak explains the relationship between rejection and connection and tools for getting out of your own way so you can show up to serve your clients!
In this episode, Cathy and Judy discuss the following:
- How our primal fear of rejection feeds into our survival as an entrepreneur
- Why rejection and connection are closely intertwined
- The power of connection with others and how it impacts your healing journey
- How health coaches have the opportunity to create a sacred space for others to feel connected
- Why rejection is based on whether you allow it in
- Tips for getting unstuck and moving forward
- Why you should choose connection over rejection
- Why you should re-examine your rejection story and acknowledge the challenges you’ve overcome
- Why it’s okay to not know everything
Judy Prokopiak is a former nurse turned health coach who believes in the healing powers of hope and connection.
Tips for Moving Forward
- 1. WAIT: What Am I Thinking
- 2. Show up and be of service. Stay out of the results and don’t worry about what others do
- 3. Change your story. Focus on what you can do vs. your fears
4. Use “Up until now” to reframe challenges
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.