In this episode, Cathy discusses
- Her experience of visiting her son in the UK over Christmas
- Issues with at-home COVID test availability and reliability
- Long term COVID symptoms, vitamin D and Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Encouragement to adopt healthy lifestyles that don’t involve restrictive diets
- The importance of boundaries and honoring the responsibility to share information with others
- “This is a good time for you to make a great difference in the world.”
Connect with other health coaches/professionals: https://connect.thehealthcoachgroup.com/share/Fsux-idhE0RNn3RI?utm_source=manual
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.