Coaching Fearless with Rhonda Britten
In order to live life freely, you must stop living in fear of the unknown. Rhonda Britten dives into the power of living fearlessly and how coaches can help move people from fear to freedom!
In this episode, Cathy and Rhonda discuss:
- How the worst day of Rhonda’s life set her journey in motion
- Recognizing the Wheel of Fear so you can move to the Wheel of Freedom
- Living the life your soul intended even with a life-threatening disease or chronic illness
- Understanding where tools for change and courage come from
- The greatest honor as a health coach and why coaches must cultivate self-compassion
- The fear response of complaining and addressing complainers as a coach or friend
- Living fearlessly even if those in your life are living in fear
- The power of shifting your communication and role playing in coaching sessions
- Why coaches need to build coaching skills and focus on getting clients
- Different types of fear responses and why you must get to the fear underneath
- What fearless living is and is not
Rhonda Britten is an Emmy Award-winner, Repeat Oprah guest, Master Coach who has changed lives in over 600 episodes of reality television, is the author of four bestsellers including her seminal work, “Fearless Living” and is the Founder of the Fearless Living Institute, home of the Ivy League of Life Coaching Training.
Named “America’s Favorite Life Coach,” she brings the neuroscience of fear down to earth giving you a path out of “not being good enough” using the “Wheels” technology she developed that saved her own life. She’s been read, heard, and watched by millions, coached tens of thousands of clients, trained hundreds of coaches, and now wants to share all she knows with you.
- “At the heart of everything is our unconscious, invisible, insidious fear, our core fear and if you can identify it…the Wheel of Fear, you can break through it and more importantly, you can move to what I call the Wheel of Freedom, which is where you can access all of you without hesitation…living your true life.”
- “Living the life your soul intended, is based on living the life your soul intended inside the circumstances you may have, and then giving yourself the tools and the courage to change what you can.”
- “The same applies to coaches: We have to put the decisions and the awakening into our clients hands and we get to ask the questions to give them that pause…enough for them to reflect into a new way of being that would be almost impossible to do without empathy and without the ability to let it be about them and not about you.”
- “True freedom is your ability to live in the unknown. So I feel comfortable living in the unknown. I’m not afraid of the unknown. I don’t have to know what’s going to happen. I don’t have to know every step. I don’t have to guarantee everything’s gonna work out before I take the risk that I get. That’s not how life works.”
Mentioned In This Episode:
Fearless Living – https://fearlessliving.org/
Fearless Living Book – https://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Living-Without-Excuses-Regret/dp/0399536787/
Links to resources:
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.