Build Your Wellness Business
Brand yourself and build your wellness business with a story and framework that makes a big impact on people’s wellness. Hailey Rowe shares tips to help you develop and build your health business, including mistakes to avoid.
In this episode, Cathy and Hailey discuss:
- Ways to stand out as a health coach and build your business
- Best way to structure a health coaching offer that is a no-brainer.
- Strategies for a health coach to deal with overwhelm and information overload
- Some common mistakes health coaches make when they grow their business
- Suggestions for coaches suffering from imposter syndrome
- Some content tips for new health coaches
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing/Sales Coach & Strategist for Health Coaches and Wellness Leaders. She helps you gain more clients online consistently, grow your business to full-time, and rock your sales without self-doubt. She shares her F.A.S.T. framework, marketing, and business tips in her Health Coach Nation Podcast & on the Health Coach Nation Facebook Group (Facebook.com/groups/healthcoachnation).
She also helps you build your leads and calls with potential clients with LinkedIn Lead Generation.
Since 2010, Hailey has worked in the coaching industry, as well as in Business Development & Marketing for several wellness companies & startups. She’s also a certified behavioral change specialist and human potential coach.
Hailey’s philosophy: You can have an amazing service and impact to make, but without a strong mindset, and sales and marketing plan, your business will remain a hobby. To learn more about Hailey, go to haileyrowe.com, or connect with her directly on Instagram.com/hailey_rowe.
- “Get clear on what your elevator pitch is and what makes you stand out from that elevator pitch… it’s going to be who you serve…and the results or outcome you provide.”
- “Know that even though it’s very important to do the work of narrowing your niche, it doesn’t mean that you can’t work with anybody else. It just means that you’re not wasting your money advertising to everybody in the world.”
- “When it comes to starting and growing a business you have to get good at giving yourself constraint and direction compared to trying to do 12 million different social media platforms and 12 million different shiny objects at the same time.”
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.