Brand Your Health Coach Business
This is one of the most important steps in setting up your health coach business. Whether you have a new business or an old business that needs some direction, stop whatever you are doing and give your brand some attention.
- What is your specialization and business focus?
- Who does your focus appeal to?
- What can you offer this person
- What is your special talent?
- What do you want to be known for?
- Why are you a health coach?
- What is your story?
- What is your style? Are you exotic, casual, professional, modern, classic?
- What is your client’s style?
- How can your style come together with your client’s?
- A value statement, slogan or very brief statement that speaks to your client and says what you offer and they want….
- Have you written your elevator speech? You should have one by now. If you do have one, maybe it is time to update it. Make it short and sweet. We work with _______________ who are struggling with _____________. or We help ____________ to ____________.
Your elevator speech should state your:
- clients need
- unique offering
Your elevator speech is not only important so that you can state your business, it also clarifies and manifests your purpose in your thoughts.
These are the beginning steps in branding your health coach business. Further branding strategies will be found in Business Plans for Health Coaches!
How are you coming with your branding? Name some of the challenges you have encountered below. Pass this along to friends and coworkers who could use this.