This has been an eventful year. It’s helpful to go back and look at the year to see what’s been learned and that sometimes helps in going forward. Things go right and things go wrong – and in the end, what we take away is what really matters.
Doing a strong evaluation of your year is a very useful pre-step to setting goals for the new year. I LOVE THIS STUFF! By looking back, you can be sure the goals you’re setting really are in line with your values. Sometimes, it’s even good to go back over a few years. I’m looking back at the last 3-4 years and my lessons and wins to set goals for next year. If you’re like me, you’ve got all these ideas that are just popping up all over the place and you need to reign them in! So —- I’ve made a list for you to read and answer. I think you’ll be surprised at how helpful it might be. BE SURE – to share at least some of your answers in the comments below – the conversation will be fun!
Wins and Learning in 2015:
- WIN – I’ve got a good team. We’re still working on it, but we’re building in the right direction.
- LEARNING – Keep your hand in things until you know it’s headed in the direction you want it to go.
- WIN – This has been a good year in self care. Being forced off technology for a couple weeks helped me a lot. I’ve not reduced stress, but I’ve learned to handle it better. I’ve lost a little weight and I feel really good. A trip to Mexico for detox, learning and ULTIMATE self care pretty much solidified it all. I’m taking this into 2016 and I’ll be building on it and sharing.
- LEARNING – Honoring your desire to do a certain type of work in your business…is a form of self care. Do what you enjoy.
- WIN – We need human interaction with our peers, clients and mentors. Human connection raises the level of everything immensely.
- WIN – I keep facing fears and getting stronger. The more fears we face the easier it is.
- WIN – I learned even more by teaching and sharing. Mentoring Mondays and Make More Money have been really good learning experiences.
- LEARNING – Streamlining connections was important this year. I need to be more careful with associations. I say this EVERY year – and it’s probably the one thing that is most challenging. The thing is – you sometimes have to take chances. Things change, people change and unfortunately sometimes life and business get mixed up in ways they shouldn’t and you have to watch it carefully.
- LEARNING – Another ongoing lesson for me is to let go of the things you can’t control and hold on to those important details, people, ideas, projects that you can influence and help. It’s hard and sometimes feels like failure – but it’s strength and courage.
- WIN – This is big….our customers have financial and business success! Our customers are getting out there making money and building their businesses!
- WIN – Corporate Wellness Suite was released into the world and has some VERY strong marketing and administrative tools.
- WIN – Designed, Sealed and Delivered® has solidified and become better, we’ve added support information, branding tools, more virtual assistance and even webinars to it.
- WIN – We’ve add and worked toward Physician- Health Coach Partnering. You will see even more of this and big exciting (very exciting) things coming in 2016.
- WIN – Online Marketing Mastery, this, combined with Building Abundance fills the BIG learning void for most health coaches.
- WIN – The Diamond Package – finally, a business in a box…a coach can graduate and get right into business with our Diamond Package. Programs, website, store, sales pages, sales funnel, social media, branding, marketing – the whole thing. Not everyone can afford it, but we’ve got payment plans to help you get into it and then – start making money quickly and see a return on investment early on.
- LEARNING – and this is ongoing – forever and for always, listen to your gut. Your gut knows what is right and what is wrong. The earlier you listen and act, the better off you are – good and bad.
- WIN – Our service improved even more and that’s thanks to a team that really, truly cares.
- LEARNING – Our Health Mastery event was great this year, we over delivered with Kris Carr, Gabby Bernstein and superb workshops. Next year’s will be even better and we’re going to be adding more in, maybe even 4 times a year! Our coaches grow SO much at these events.
- WIN – We finally got The Inner Circle Membership refined. It’s always been a GREAT deal with all the content. The membership was sometimes confusing and annually, easy to forget. We changed it, we sell the programs (still a GREAT deal) as “Stock the Shelves” and the Inner Circle as a monthly subscription and you can stop it at any time. It gives Mentoring Monday and Building Abundance and ALL new programs developed for “Stock the Shelves”.
- WIN – BIG WIN – last year I gave up on hiring my own assistant – I got an employment agency – and that didn’t work out at all – so I decided to quit looking and just get by for a while – and then – I found her! Shianne was hired to make raw lunches, had a degree in graphic design and the rest is history. She is a great assistant and seriously couldn’t have dreamed her up to be as GOOD as she is.
- WINNING and LEARNING – Health Coach University® has grown! We still have tons of FREE business resources for health coaches. We’re working toward a health coaching certification course. It’s going a little slower than we anticipated. We want to do everything in a way that it will be accredited as quickly as possible and setting things up to fulfill those requirements. Along with this we’ve seen the ability to provide some opportunities to test out of certification in weight loss, detoxification, corporate wellness and when the certification program for health coaching is up – all Inner Circle Members who developed business plans in Building Abundance will be able to test out of the Business Portion (1/3) of the health coaching certification.
- I have some new partnerships you’ll be learning about in the next few months.
- More education for health coaches.
- Life Coaching Program will be released.
- More Self Care – AND!!!!! it’s going to be built into my work…just what I needed because one of my biggest challenges has been loving my work so much that I didn’t want to take the time for me…I CAN’T WAIT TO TELL YOU! It will involve all of you too. You can be a part of it. It will build your lives and your businesses! If you’re interested in finding out how to join me in this big adventure, click here.
- Make More Money was such a success, we’re growing it. We’re going to help you keep revved up and moving forward all year long!
It has been another good year. Not easy, but good. Next year is going to be even better. I will be sharing my goals later.
Ask yourself these questions:
- ONE SENTENCE Describe your 2015?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What are you most proud of?
- What did you add to your knowledge base?
- Who could you rely on more than anyone else?
- What was the most exciting thing that happened to you?
- What would the title of your biography be?
- What was your biggest lesson of 2015?
- Who and what from 2015 didn’t align with your values and beliefs?
- What was your biggest time waster?
- How was your time well spent?
- What’s the most exciting news you had?
- How did you feel this year? Break it down into seasons. (example, how did you feel in the winter?)
- What did you learn that helped you most?
- What did you invest in that you are happy to have?
- What did you waste money on?
- What fear did you overcome?
- Who did you forgive – and maybe more important, who have you not forgiven?
- What are you MOST grateful for?
- What habit did you eliminate and/or create?
- What did you do for someone else that made you happy?
- What did you do for yourself that made you happy?
- What seemed most important to you?
- What did you do really, really well?
- What could you have done better?
- December, 2014 – If you could’ve told yourself one thing, what would it be?
That will set up a pretty good foundation to set your goals for the new year.
Share with us below!