Adding Products in with Your Programs
Offering products from a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company can be lucrative and is a fantastic way to enhance your health coaching business. Listen in as Cathy talks with Elizabeth Rider and Ashlie Pappas about their inspiring experiences of integrating products from USANA and doTerra with their health coaching!
In this episode, Cathy, Elizabeth and Ashlie discuss:
- Elizabeth’s vetting process of finding a direct sales company
- Switching from 1:1 coaching to group coaching
- How much time is spent working an MLM business
- Advice for marketing products in your program and blogging
- Why it’s important to consider how you’ll sustain your income
- Staying positive even when others are negative about MLMs
- Details about add ins for your sales pages
- Ashlie’s vetting process and why she chose doTerra
- Surprises of working with an MLM company
- Lesson about investing, product kits, and commissions
- Long term plans for creating a sustainable income with an MLM
- Educating others about integrating products vs. selling products
- How Ashlie integrates products in different Health Coach Group programs
- Discounts and value adds
- Advice for health coaches wanting to incorporate products in their programs
- “If you want to do something right, find someone who has done it and has proven results.”
- “We can all choose to contribute positive things to the world or we can choose to contribute negative things. I really encourage you to be a light.”
- “I wasn’t expecting to see just how organically it could blend into health coaching.”
Elizabeth Rider is an author, blogger, health coach, online business mentor, and big believer in choosing progress over perfection. She teaches women how to create vibrant health without deprivation and profitable online businesses they love.
Ashlie Pappas has over a decade of experience in the health and wellness industry. Originally a fitness coach and personal trainer, she created an online business focusing on mindset, podcasting, and aromatherapy. Ashlie currently offers business coaching through the Health Coach Group.
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.