6 Unique Ways to Use Lemon Oil
Lemon essential oil is a must-have for any essential oil collection. Here are six unique ways we like to use Lemon:
1. Add 2-3 drops of Lemon essential oil to the washer with a load of laundry to help degunk and defunk.
2. Gum stuck in hair? No worries. Add Lemon to save your hair from a cutting catastrophe.
3. If your toothbrush seems a bit tired, add a drop of Lemon and Peppermint to chase away that run-down feeling.
4. Got a scuff mark that just won’t go away? Lemon lifts scuff marks in a remarkable way.
5. Add a few drops of Lemon to your dishwasher before each load for an extra grease-cutting power.
6. Add Lemon to your favorite desserts,smoothies, and sauces to help brighten the flavor.
from Ashlie Pappas
Lemons in Everyday Use
Founder, The Health Coach Group
Cathy helps health coaches build and maintain successful businesses that improve the lives of others.
6 Reasons Lemons are a Part of My Daily Diet
Lemon, with warm water, a shake of sea salt and another shake of cayenne pepper – that’s how my days start. I do it for digestion.
- Lemons are rich in Vitamin C
- Lemons are acid, but in the body, alkaline. It balances your ph.
- Lemons are used in cleanses to detox the liver.
- Lemons have fiber (pectin)
- Lemons have citric acid, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus
- Lemon dissolves uric acid and helps with inflammation
More Good Things from Lemons
Take a walk and drink lemon to lower your blood pressure. Lemons are said to prevent colds. LEMONS TASTE GOOD!
When to Say No to Lemons
Do you have GERD (Gastro Esophegul Reflux Disease)? Lemons may increase your symptoms of heartburn and reflux. Are you getting too much vitamin C? Hold back on the lemons. Daily intake of lemon may erode teeth. As always, moderation and variety is the key to good health.
The pH Miracle: Balance your Diet, reclaim your health, RO Young, SR Young – 2008 – Hachette UK
Nutrient data – USDA SR-21