36 Ways to Use Your Health Coaching Certificate
There are more options than working for someone else.
Are you a health coach who is trying to figure out the best way to help the world? Many of us went through school and figured we’d get a job, only to find that we didn’t fit existing qualifications and that there just isn’t a demand in the field like there is in other industries and careers.
Happily, there is a huge need for health coaches and your options are boundless.
If you’re wanting to expand your influence on the health of others, check out this list that I put together for you!
Endless possibilities for using your health coaching certificate:
- get a job working for a doctor
- start your own practice in an office setting
- start your own virtual health coaching practice
- partner with organizations to coach their members
- work with doctors to coach their patients
- work with corporations to coach their employees
- offer online programs with coaching included
- offer online programs that are self run
- join a health coaching practice with other coaches
- create and market a product to improve health and wellness
- market someone else’s product to improve health and wellness
- partner with a chiropractor to offer coaching
- partner with a gym to offer coaching
- partner with a spa to offer coaching
- partner with a yoga studio to offer coaching
- teach healthy food preparation
- cater are healthy food
- write a health coach blog and affiliate links attached
- create a podcast and monetize
- write articles on health and wellness
- host wellness events
- write a cookbook
- write a wellness book
- become a social media influencer and promote wellness products
- create a subscription membership program for wellness products
- create a subscription membership program for wellness services
- create a subscription membership program for wellness in formation
- create a subscription membership program for wellness courses
- work with schools to improve health and wellness culture
- teach gardening
- deliver healthy meals as a subscription membership program
- create community wellness programs
- speak at wellness industry functions
- create a not for profit well next service using grants and donations to fund
- create a team of wellness experts
- hire other health practitioners to work for you
“Never underestimate the difference you can make in the lives of others.”
The way you choose to help others in your business will regulate how you run your business and how you use your certificate. I will go into niches more in the future!
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.
Have fun in a group building healthy immunity. Plus, it's free!
Still Have Questions or Need Help?
We're happy to answer any questions you have and help you make the best decision for you.