20 Questions for Coaches
Starting your day with more intention can help create positive actions and outcomes for your personal life and your business. Cathy shares 20 questions for coaches to use each morning and night!
In this episode, Cathy discusses
- What can I get excited about today?
- What am I grateful for today?
- What kind of person do I want to be today?
- How can I make a difference in the lives of others?
- Who will benefit if I am at my best today?
- What can happen today if I am at my best?
- What could happen today that isn’t good for me? How could I turn that around?
- What can I do today that is using my best abilities?
- If I was coaching myself, what might I tell myself?
- Should I have a coach?
- What do I most want to accomplish today?
- What are my big goals? How can I act on them in some way today?
- What may take up time that shouldn’t? How can I eliminate that?
- How would I know that today was successful?
- What do I have to get done today that cannot wait?
- Who should I connect with?
- What did I do well today?
- What did I learn today?
- What did I enjoy today?
- What can I do better tomorrow?
- “By framing the day as a positive action and getting excited about something at the very beginning of the day, you can end up doing things you would have never done before.”
- “Look at the things you’re doing in the day and maybe think of some of the negative outcomes and plan in advance to turn it around.”
- “Coaches can benefit from having a coach, too.”
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.