Have you ever wondered “why someone else and not you?”
Are they just lucky? Probably not, or at least not for most.
The difference is beliefs and actions.
Successful health coaches surround themselves with positive and successful people. It is a lot easier to believe you can do something when you are surrounded by people who encourage you and believe in you.
They know that they control their thoughts and focus on what can help them grow instead of what is in the way.
Successful health coaches focus energy through action. They take lots of action. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t make mistakes. They may even make more mistakes than most because they are taking a lot more action.
They don’t carry negativity with them. They focus on what they are doing instead of what other people do.
Successful health coaches share what they are doing with other people all the time. They engage with other people and aren’t afraid to share their ideas.
They believe they can succeed. They have not put limiting beliefs in place that prevent them from moving forward.
They work in the present instead of dwelling in the past or being afraid of the future.
Successful health coaches have just as many setbacks as you and I, they focus on moving forward and learning from the setbacks instead of focusing on the experience.
They are grateful for what they have, allowing them to focus on what is going right instead of everything that isn’t right.
Successful people/health coaches continue to learn. They don’t let their thinking become stagnant and know that the more the learn and experience, the more they have to draw upon.
They are willing to sacrifice excuses, time, money to achieve their dream.
Successful health coaches take massive action…continuously. They work hard.
MARKET YOUR THCG PROGRAMS
Attend the free two-hour workshop
on July 17, 10cst, 11edt
Founder, The Health Coach GroupCathy helps health coaches build and maintain successful businesses that improve the lives of others.
So here are my 3 questions for you…
1. “What action could you take now that would bring you much closer to your goals?”
2. “What could you most assuredly do right now that would bring in a new coaching client?”
3. “What do you wish you already did that would build your coaching business?”
answer in the comments below! Share with your friends!
I have my hands full with the food changes and stress relief. I am going to commit to making gradual changes to the list of 5 above. I will make more of a committed effort next year. I believe that it is a mistake to take on more than what we can reasonably handle.
Now that a vegan/raw lifestyle is comfortable and natural, my main goal is to eliminate stress. I will continue to add one new recipe a week to my cache and learn from all my new sources. My main focus will be to relieve stress with the following:
- Pinpoint the things that cause stress in my life
bydaily journaling and then going back and highlighting anything stressful in my day.
- Continuing daily exercise of 30-60 minutes of HIIT cardio and 45 min. 3 times a week strength training.
- Praying and spending a minimum of 30 minutes daily quietly with God.
- Practicing biofeedback and other
stress reducingactivities. (I am signed up for 10 yoga sessions, we will see how that goes).
- 30 minutes minimum daily learning, reading and growing spiritually.
- Very limited political news.
- Very limited television.
- 1/2 hour daily reading and talking time with my granddaughter.
- 2 rounds of golf a week with my husband.
- Nightly walk with my husband after dinner.
- Community contribution and involvement through my church and other fitness organization.
- Steps to reduce stress in my business by eliminating stressful associations and relying more on trusted and reliable people.
- Eliminating superfluous household items, furniture, people in my life.
I know that I have a lot on my list.